Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

dance moves

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
The question I would like to pose to you all is I feel my dance moves are getting rusty so I wondered whether you lot knew of any places on the net where I could hotten up my dance moves so too speak.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What kind of music do you dance to?
    pop and rock
    Just jiggle your body and your arms.

Surely you don't go to a club and perform a proper dancing routine? ;) 'Ladies and gentlemen - grab your partners! Let's Waltz!' :D :rolleyes: Only kidding.

Sorry, I don't know any such website. Why not do a search on www.ask.co.uk, www.google.co.uk or www.altavista.co.uk? Just type in 'dance moves to pop music' and that might work. :)
    Thanks Mobily for your advice I am going clubbing tonight :D with my friends and i can't wait I think I may try a lime bacardi breezer tonight or several they seem appealing I usually go for achers and lemonade anyway I am going off on a tangent. Anyway must dash I need to go and get some money from the bank. As for dance moves i will see how others dance and strut my funky stuff lol
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Big Fish, Little Fish, Cardboard Box.

Classic!
    Big box, little box, cardboard fish. :D
    Originally posted by Mr Maypoo
    Big box, little box, cardboard fish. :D
    I don't get what you mean by that........
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Personally I prefer the Shake and Vac, becasue I like to put the freshness back! :D

(do you know what I mean ...that old chesnut) ;)

sorry I'm stoned!!
    Weekender Offender 
    Originally posted by crescendo
    I don't get what you mean by that........
    with your hands show the size of a big fish then a little on then a cardboard box, but quickly!
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    with your hands show the size of a big fish then a little on then a cardboard box, but quickly!
    Ahhhhhhh, so thats what my mates were going on about the other night....
    Originally posted by JsT
    Big Fish, Little Fish, Cardboard Box.

Classic!

hehehehe

imagine my HORROR when i went to my first ever rave and saw 4000 people alllllll paying homage to the big fish litle fish cardboard box!!!! :eek:
    Do people still do that? I've not seen anyone do it for quite a while, but then its been a long time since I've been out 'raving' as you youngsters call it now a days.
    I'd love to (no not really) see what I look like when I dance.

Not that long ago I was too shy to get up on a dance floor, now I'm the total opposite I get on the floor and really give it some, I even get up on the raised platform and dance (not the podiums ones though)

The weird thing I'm noticing is the added female attention this brings - the girls seem to love what I'm doing - even though I'm not exactly sure what is it I'm doing.

Last week I had my behind pinched by the most amazing looking girl on the dance floor - would have approached her but some guy had his tounge down her throat at the time.

The the day after I got these 40+ year old women hitting on me on the dance floor and one women kept pushing the other to approach me .. I'm only in my 20's so the thought of women this mature hitting on me was exciting by scarey as hell!! But one was so hot!!

Time before that two girls hit on me onthe dance floor and another gave me a rose.

The only thing I do know I'm doing is applying years of martial arts moves in my movements. When doing martial arts we were taught to step correctly and had to do patterns, etc and I incorporate a little of this on the dance floor, anyway reckon the women love it cos I really just get up on the floor and try and let the music take over me.

... Think I'll have to bring out my own dance video!!! LOL!!
    Originally posted by Skive
    Personally I prefer the Shake and Vac, becasue I like to put the freshness back! :D

(do you know what I mean ...that old chesnut) ;)

sorry I'm stoned!!

You got it! ;):p