Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Christina's new look - What do you think?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I saw pictures of her in Now magazine today and the amount of grief she was getting was completely uncalled for.

In my opinion she looks so much better with a little bit more weight on her, she doesn't look painfully thin anymore. It amazes me why the media are going mad cos she's gone form a size 6 to surely no more than a size 10 which is nowhere near fat!
As for her new hairdo, i think the black is a little harsh for her skin tone, and she looked better blonde. :)

So ladies and gents, what's you opinion on her new look? In your opinion does she look better or worse? Do you think she deserves all the harsh comments she's getting for her change in image?

Air your views here people! :D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I agree with you that her body looks better, but also that she's more suited to being blonde.

What I hate is when women's magazines are all like, "love your body" and "big is beautiful" and "beauty comes from the inside" and then a few pages later they have a close up of a celeb's minute love handle and they're making fun of it, because they've "let themselves go".

It really makes me mad!!!! :mad:
  • Options
    go X-tina for wanting to put some weight on!!!!!

i havent seen the new look :( want to see the hair.... but theres NOTHING wrong with her wanting to look a lil less skinny!
  • Options
    fat, thin, medium or whatever, i think shes ugly
  • Options
    She is ugly. She looks minging in her new vid! :yuck:
  • Options
    She still has that kind of forest pixi look to her, what with being only about 6in tall.
  • Options
    i havent seen her new look:( i think im going to have to do a search now!
  • Options
    She should go back to blonde.

Nothing wrong with her body though :p
  • Options
    I was wondering what all this talk was about her dying her hair and managed to find a few pics onthe web .. normally I really like dark haired women, but not sure if it suited her with her very tanned skin.

However I am all for girl's not being too thin, a little extra flesh on a girl is nice and looks healthy.

One thing that turns me off on a girl is if her arms are really thin .. it makes me think back years ago to those news reports of people starving to death in the famines in Etheopia.
  • Options
    oooh now i have seen thew new hair....

i think shes trying to get the latina thing going with her hair as well as her body...

"I’ve got womanly hips now. I love being voluptuous… It brings out my Latina side and I’m really comfortable with that"

i stil think shes gorgeous... and love her in the fighter vid but have to admit, shes never looked sexier than she did in the dirrty video....
  • Options
    I don't like her new hair - it's like a mop! Could pick her up, turn her upside down and use her to clean the floor!
  • Options
    She looks better than she did before but thats not exactly difficult! She was waaay too skinny before and looks better with some flesh on her. She doesn't suit the dark hair tho. But then again the bleached 'do was awful as well.

I like her new song tho.
  • Options
    she should loose the balck hair, the blone with black streaks and plaits was sooo cool! she looks great for putting some weight on kinda a postivie role model now!:D
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    i think she's amazing. id do her :D
  • Options
    she looks like a skank and thats the only reason people fancy her, cos they think she'd shag them!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I really don't like her, she seems to have a bad attitude everytime I see her on TV. Also, she wears far too much make-up in the video Beautiful, whoich kind of contradicts the song in a way. Her music is aaaaaaalllllllllllright though.

Gimme Britney any day :D
  • Options

Gimme Britney any day :D [/B]

I wouldn't argue with that!! :naughty:

sorry....
  • Options
    I think she looked a lot better hairwise at the start of her career, her hair looked better in the genie in a bottle video where it looked more natural.
    I'm not going to say anything about her body as i'd guess she's about the same size as me so i'd end up cussing myself :) I think her hair and make up are her downfall.
  • Options
    I agree withthe majority. The weight is better. She doesn't look so much like a lollipop now. But her hair is too dark.

If I was her stylist, I would ditch the orange foundation and the tranny make up for a more natural look. Her hair should be blonde, but not bottle blonde, maybe fair with caramel highlights.

I feel quite sorry for her.

:(
  • Options
    I agree about the extra weight looking good. Dark hair was a dramatic change. Guess it's o.k.