Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

We want another 9/11

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-12324309,00.html

One of Bin Laden's goat screwers, Al Zawahri, has called for a 9/11 style attack. I wonder if it was the one broken up in Saudi Arabia when they prevented the hijacking of a plane which was to be slammed into a building?

Egyptian-born Al-Zawahri founded a militant group which tried to topple the Egyptian government in the 1990s.

Edited: I disagreed with that part of the post. The "Goat screwers" term is mine so I'm keeping that! :thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Shut up PNJ. Just shut up. You sound like the bastard son of George Bush.

This is terrible but don't degrade yourself.
    Indeed Sim! However twisted this guy is pnj, for you to say you laugh at his innocent child's death makes you as much a pervert as he is.
    to say you laugh at his innocent child's death

Spoken like the Clandestant mouthpiece for Belgium's violent, Arab minority

We took away what he loved...his garbage would have grown up to be like him like Saddam's sons and Osama's sons.
    STOP PNJ NOW.
    Yeah , calm down a bit man...
    Well, there would have been a Palestine by now if it weren't for his group. Before joining Osama, his group assinated Sadat.
    You are a clueless moron, whoever you are.
    PNJ there is never a good reason to laugh at the death of children. You have just descended to the level of your enemies.
    As ive been saying for a very long time. Presumptuous know it all without so much as a college degree under his belt and a fixation for slanted myopic right wing half truths.

Is it any wonder the average opinion on European streets where the populations are generally better informed, better educated, and more liguistically equipped is that the average American talks out his arse?

I can tell you Ive learned more from my European colleagues (yes even my British colleagues) than from all the insulated views of my fellow countrymen throughout my HS and college years back home.

pnj is merely a prime example of how easy it is for those caught up with the self aggrandisement of being the sole super power nation to suppose that they have the faintest clue about the larger world outside our shores from the smug comfort their suburban livingrooms, and to self righteously make proclamations of everyone elses supposed evils whilst remaining blissfully ignorant of our own nation's complicity in the crises the world is now facing.
    pnj is merely a prime example of how easy it is for those caught up with the self aggrandisement of being the sole super power nation to suppose that they have the faintest clue about the larger world outside our shores from the smug comfort their suburban livingrooms, and to self righteous make proclamations of everyone elses supposed evils whilst reamining blissfully ignorant of our own nation's complicity in the crises the world is now facing.

try using commas :thumb:
    Sorry , I was too pissed off by the ignorant childish remark to care. Thanks for the heads up anyways. ;)
    PNJ, whoever you are, you are fucking sick.
    Every human is a person within himself.
    Sometimes you have to generalise to make a point come across, but you were specifically talking about children, who's activity you know nothing about.

So yes, I guess you are the third PNJ, and not the one trying to be as liberal as his dad.
    my fellow countrymen

Clandestine, what Arab country did you say you immigrated to Belguim from again?

jac, his living out his life without his wife and kids is justice for all the families who are living doing the same from the World Trade Center murders. I hate everyone associated with Al Qaeda. Everyone.
    So if your Dad killed someone (whoever you 'stupid jock' as Pj calls you) then the family of the deceased could come and kill you, really well thought out justice system there.

I would report you but I feel that is doing a disservice to the real PJ..........
    Originally posted by Toadborg
    I would report you but I feel that is doing a disservice to the real PJ..........

Why? He's been allowing it to happen for ages, and in any case he maintains that the others post only what he dictates.

I see that he has edited out the 'rejoicing in the child's death' comment. So all is well, until the next time the retard who wrote it is allowed to log on again (probably on Thursday morning).

I wish he would at least get his username and show his face. Are you scared boy?
    Its easier for him to hide behind pnj's sn as well as his own mindless ill informed and unthought out right wing vitriole than to establish an independent board identity and probably get himself banned. lol.
    i reckon pissinthepot is an islamic extremist. he's doing a superb job of whipping up anti americanism.
This discussion has been closed.