Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

broken foot?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was helping my aunt move house yesturday and as it got later in the day my angle and foot started to hurt. As i left in the afternoon it was really hurting and when i sat down in the car there was a really bad throbing pain all over. now i cant walk on it and was wondering how long i should wait before i go and get it checked out. I dont want to waste doctors time if its just sprained so how long should i give the pain to go?

soz that didnt really make much sense but i hope you get the gist of it!?

thanx :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Could be you've just sprained it or pulled a muscle or something. Unless you actually dropped something on it or fell over it's unlikey you've broken it. Although it's not unheard of for bones to break just through use. Best to get it checked. And don't think you'll be wasting the docs time.
    If it is a sprain, it can still be treated by the doctor. Get it checked out, just in case.
    had it looked at yesturday and the nurse said ive pulled the ligaments in my foot and that i should rest it for 48 hours. thanx for your replies :)