Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

hello people how is it all feeling for you...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
well i posted before aobut where to go, and well i chose UCL with a BBC offer for MSci Chemistry/Maths at their doself caterd dorms(hopefully), and ive done all my loan forms now,just waiting for reply
im just wondering how is it all going for you lot on here?

and anyone going to UCL? or as a matter of fact, where are all of you going? and studying what?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm off to UCL to do medicine if all goes well. I *still* haven't sent off my accomodation forms, oh well. Must do that. Cheers for reminding me. :)
    I'm hopefully going to Bristol to study French and Italian. I've sent off all my forms and I'm just hoping that I get the grades (ABC) now!
    Don't get too stressed about grades. I needed to get BCC to get into my first chioce uni but only got CCD. They still gave me my place. Most universities give you a bit of way with grades. If not there is always clearing. Grades aren't the end of the world. My 2 best mates went through clearing and got fab courses that they love.

p.s. This is by no means a patronising reply. I wish someone told me all this back then, i spent the whole summer freaking out coz i had major issues around my exams.
    I'm hopefully going to Nottingham in September to study psychology.

Have just got back a letter saying they've finished sorting out my student loan, glad that's all sorted! :)

Just got my accomodation stuff this morning, but already replied online....am beginning to wonder if they got my online application or not...

If I don't get the grades I need, then I'm going to Leicester to study psychology too.

Best of luck in the exams everyone :)

~.NK.~
    i'm hopefully gonna be going to Napier Uni next year to study Multimedia but thats only if I get my diploma this year, fingers crossed i will.

good luck in the exams everyone:)
    Hmmm. Liverpool to do MeSci in Geology if i get BBC, or Leicester for 260 point inc BC (but dont actually know what that is in proper grades...) or failing that Liverpool have said they'll have me on a foundation year if i get 2 E's... I already have points for 2 E's and 2 D's from AS's etc so its looking good-i can go to liverpool :). But just watch me mess up in summer and not get any higher :rolleyes:
    Still got a year befor uni but im hopefully gonna go to Brisotl Uni and do MSci Maths and Computer Science. Dependin on grades, doin good so far got AAA for maths :D but still got 9 maths exams to take and a few computin to do not to mension my project