Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Red Leb?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have heard that there is some 'Red Leb' in our area and i can get my grubby hands on some at a good price, i have tried to research it and have not clues what it is like! anyone a clue? suppose to be pretty good shit!
peace the-macca

Comments

• Options
    Re: Red Leb?
    Originally posted by the-macca
    i have heard that there is some 'Red Leb' in our area and i can get my grubby hands on some at a good price, i have tried to research it and have not clues what it is like! anyone a clue? suppose to be pretty good shit!
    peace the-macca
    go for it. should be kind of greasy to the touch. very nice smoke. it's been abscent from these shores for around 25yrs. lot of it about now. i prefer the red to the gold. the gold is nice though. very powdery exterior. maybe more dusty than powdery.
  • Options
    just thought i would post back to morrocan-roll. i got the reb leb...it was from lebonan or somethingy like that. cracking smoke would so it again and reccommend it to anyone! it greasy to touch like you said. cheers for the tip!
    peace the-macca
  • Options
    just thought i would post back to morrocan-roll. i got the reb leb...it was from lebonan or somethingy like that. cracking smoke would so it again and reccommend it to anyone! it greasy to touch like you said. cheers for the tip!
    peace the-macca
    ya great pudding! it's called leb cos it comes from the fucking lebanon surprise surprise. out of curiosity what'd it cost you?
  • Options
    it set me back 30 quid a quater...dunno how that relates to other peoples price but it was money well spent in my eyes!
  • Options
    it set me back 30 quid a quater...dunno how that relates to other peoples price but it was money well spent in my eyes!
    that sounds about right. i've seen a hundred on the ounce. i've heard eighty on the ounce in liverpewl.