Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anyone sorted their accomodation?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I'm going to Queen Mary's, starting this October (or was it September?). I've made it my first choice about a months ago but haven't recieved anything back.

Some of my friends have already sent back a reply about their entry and accomodation details. Plus, i'm going on hols throughout July so i won't be able to do it then.

Is it getting abit late or should i just wait a while longer? Anyone else going to QM?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you go to the accommodation section of the Queen Mary website, it should tell you somewhere when you can expect to receive these sort of details. All universities send it out at different times, so don't worry about what your friends have got....Bristol said on their website they'd send stuff out in early may, and lo and behold I received all the forms last week!

The best thing is to give them a ring if you're worried and can't find any info about when.

Good luck!