Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

" Hand On "

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hellooo everyone :) this is the first time I've ever posted a thread or a reply on this board & for a change I thought I would :)

I wish I knew more about drugs! Like obviously I know the different types etc but I don't know how to prepare stuff :( Hehe! How did everyone else learn or was it more "hands on" experience?!!

Comments

• Options
    There arent many drugs that you need to 'prepare' as such, well i guess it depends on what you mean by prepare.

Most things I've done I've learnt from mates, like how to roll a joint etc. Although with some of the more strange things then I'd recomend doing a bit of research, like how to dose GBL without nearly killing yourself.
  • Options
    Lol :D yeah that probably helps as I don't want to die just yet!!

*sings Robbie Williams's song . . . I don't wanna die, but I aint ken on living either *

*Runs away back to Anything goes board :blush: *
  • Options
    i still cant roll :p but then again i hardly smoke so theres no problem there.... when i first took pills, i just got one, swallowed it and went on my little wild ride :P i got offered coke once, so i bought a gram, went to a mates house who had done it before, asked him if he wanted to go halfs, and got royally messed up :crazyeyes

i just dived right in, in hindsight, bit of a stupid idea... but hindsight is a wonderful thing, and i didnt have that knowledge back then
  • Options
    Erowid.org .... all my knowledge comes from there, loads and loads of info there
  • Options
    I'm surprised that a mod hasnt come on and given a link to thesite's info pages, its virtualy an automated response whenever erowid is mentioned.
  • Options
  • Options
    A while back i spent a month in a house with three 30+ year old drug addicts (an ex skag addict, a crack addict and an alcoholic) .... learned more in that month, (talking about drugs etc and watching them weigh up, wash up, cut up etc) than ive ever learned in my life.

All my experience has come from watching somebody else sort it out before letting me have a go :D

And if i have questions bout drugs.... i always ask ~ i just like to know these things :)
  • Options
    I would suggest that a crack head is perhaps not the best teacher in the ways of safe drug use.
  • Options
    i know

was just saying answering the question about where my experience came from, never said he was reliable :)

picky :p