Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

BuM ImPlAnTs!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya ppl!

ok everyone constansly moans about how they hate their body and wish 2 change it. well hears my save.

i completely hate my backside coz its the FLATtest thing u ever seen, i can't call it a bum/buttocks or arse.

i'm young now (17) but im really considering plastic surgery on my behind.. meaning BUM IMPLANTS1

i've look up on the internet but there is no help about
;how its done
;the price
;effects.

i never have any confidents to go out with it showing coz theres nothing there to show. trousers look stupid from behind coz there is nothing to fill it up.

so i'm asking u genous ppl if u know a good site about this type of surgery.

pretty please!:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :no:

Comments

• Options
    I watched a programme a few weeks ago on Channel 4 about bum implants! a girl paid $7,000 because she wanted a J Lo booty and I can honestly say it looked abnormal!! they sucked fat out of her upper body and then pumped it into her arse! so her body was really slim because all her fat had been sucked out and she just had this huge bum that stuck out really far! you could see it from the front!! :yes:

I am unsure whether you can have it done over here but in America it is possible, so head over there if you want an abnormal booty!! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Before J'Lo came on the scene, no-one would ever dream of paying all that money on a bigger arse. The thought would have been laughed out of town!

My idea of a nice bum is a Kylie bum, not a J'Lo bum. I just can't get my head around why people would pay all that money to have a bum as big as J'Lo's.

I'm not having a go of pople with naturally curvey bums, there's nothing wrong with that. But paying to make you're bum look bigger?! :crazyeyes:

I feel sorry for the men of the world. When their other half asks 'does my bum look big in this?' The poor lads won't know what to say! :rolleyes:

Sorry....rant over.
  • Options
    I'll switch bums with ya! Although i do get quite alot of attention from lads on my 'big' bum, i hate it! it is the cause of me having to buy bigger sized clothes. Honestly id rather have no bum. But then again im never happy so i can see where ur comin from.
    I suppose its your choice if you want to get it done-but then what if you hate it and youve wasted all of that money.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    try looking at these sites:

http://www.betterbuttocks.com/

http://www.plasticsurgerychandigarh.com/faq/faq_p.htm

http://www.news24.com/News24/Technology/News/0,6119,2-13-1443_1328775,00.html

hope it helps

one person charges between seven and nine thousand dollars for a full procedure. Are you sure you wouldn't rather a nine holiday?

• Options
    Just have alot of sex doggie style or from behind.

Then after a fortnight, your bum will be swollen..and tsk/... bigger bum! Taaa daaaa
  • Options
    um...that's an ..er..interesting approach!
    But hey you'd have a lot of fun doing it
  • Options
    If you want a bum like j.lo or kylie then head down the the gym and do some heavy weights bum exercises like squats or lunges.

Both kylie and j.lo have said that the secret to their bums is squatting.

(if you dont know what squatting is look it up on the net)