Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

masturbation as a turn-on / foreplay

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How many of you people see masturbation (either your own or your partners or someone else's) as a turn on? Do you do it before or instead of sex?

I often find that it's seen that female masturbation is seen as a turn on and sexually exciting, but male masturbation generally provokes "eww" as a reaction.

Anyway so what do you think?

Comments

• Options
    I dunno bout blokeys wanking infront of me..cause they do it to relieve tension. Girls do it for a 8 second nirvana, and take more time, cause we have technique, blokes go up down, grab and massage balls, curve the hand that way and pip comes out mr gloop..lmao. God, what a pile of mince. I do it for relief too, cause I am like too sex deprived. Yes, my fuck buddy went all gooey over his fat ginga minga. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    My girlfriend used to ask me to masturbate in front of her, about which there was nothing wrong. So I happily and willingly did it, as partial foreplay to full sex or merely on its own as an exciting, enjoyably pleasurable activity.

I think that I can only recall one occasion during which she masturbated in front of me, although I would have been happy for her to do that whenever she wanted. Perhaps this suggests that she was not particularly confident in doing this, for whatever reason.

Confidence is very important in doing such personal things, which undoubtedly explains why not everyone is willing to do it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bebedawl
    I dunno bout blokeys wanking infront of me..cause they do it to relieve tension.
    Eh??? Do what??? What're you on about? Everybody does it because they're horny and haven't got anybody with them at that moment they can be horny with.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    masturbation is such a personal thing that when my bf and i do it in front of each other i find it a turn on, just cus its something id only do with him and makes everything we do feel that much more personal and intimate... but then i am a freak so i dont know how many more ppl it applies to :p
  • Options
    I love it when my fella masturbates in front of me, especially if I know he's going to cum on me. We both regularly masturbate in front of each other, or for each other. Sometimes instead of sex, other times as foreplay.
  • Options
    My gf loves to watch me masturbate and can actually cum by masturbating me herself :D :cool:
  • Options
    Kazbo-- definately agreeing with ur first line! :p
  • Options
    Last time I did it I was only flirting, if that.

But yes female masterbation is a huge turn on for me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bandit4911
    My gf loves to watch me masturbate and can actually cum by masturbating me herself :D :cool:

:yes: I've been known to. Especially if I'm giving blow jobs though. :D
  • Options
    Masturbation is so under rated- its sex with someone you love!
  • Options
    nah, it does nothing for me... in fact, the word actually creeps the hell out of me.
  • Options
    Oh yeh it's a definate turn on, I love it! Especially when i'm asleep and he wakes me up coming really loudly that's nice *is horny*
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    Oh yeh it's a definate turn on, I love it! Especially when i'm asleep and he wakes me up coming really loudly that's nice *is horny*

hmmm... i dont' knwo about that one, if somebody did that to me, id turn around, smack them one and be like, shut up bitch, i'm trying to fucking sleep!
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name

hmmm... i dont' knwo about that one, if somebody did that to me, id turn around, smack them one and be like, shut up bitch, i'm trying to fucking sleep!
    :lol:

I just like the thought that while I was in bed asleep he was next to me relieving himself :D then you wake to the sound of your guy having max ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo

she does that too :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo

oh yes. me too. :)
  • Options
    I mastubate in front of my boyfriend as he really gets turned on by it. But he's never done it in front of me as I think he prefers me to do it for him.
  • Options
    Re: masturbation as a turn-on / foreplay
    Originally posted by Mist

I often find that it's seen that female masturbation is seen as a turn on and sexually exciting, but male masturbation generally provokes "eww" as a reaction.

#

Here here
    Fraipas
  • Options
    Originally posted by kosari193
    I mastubate in front of my boyfriend as he really gets turned on by it. But he's never done it in front of me as I think he prefers me to do it for him.

Try doing it at the same time then. Surely if he's getting turned on by watching then he's wanting to play, so why doesn't he and help you get turned on at the same time. :naughty:
  • Options
    Just seen my bf masturbate on the webcam and such...

Wonder how awkward it'd at first for real...
  • Options
    I use it for exercise more than anything least it saves you running round the block a few times and its enjoyable .Thats my excuse anyhow lol cant beat a gud old thomas the tank :p
  • Options
    Re: masturbation as a turn-on / foreplay
    Originally posted by Mist
    How many of you people see masturbation (either your own or your partners or someone else's) as a turn on? Do you do it before or instead of sex?

Anyway so what do you think?

I agree with you