Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

alternative methods of taking drugs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
In a recent midnight conversation, this topic came up.

Two I can remember were inserting pills into your anus and crumbling them into a spliff and smoking them. None of us had tried these methods but anecdotes suggest they were better than swallowing as the effects were increased.

Anybody ever try them?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: alternative methods of taking drugs
    Originally posted by BlackArab

Two I can remember were inserting pills into your anus and crumbling them into a spliff and smoking them. None of us had tried these methods but anecdotes suggest they were better than swallowing as the effects were increased.

Anybody ever try them?
    no, but im :lol: thinking of someone shoving a pill up their arse and then crumbling it into a spliff. does the poo-juice help it to crumble easier?
    urm....i've know u can grind pills down and snort them, but other than that:confused:
    How long do you stick it up your arse for?:lol: Why would sticking it up your arse and THEN put it in a spliff make any difference? I've heard rumors about the increased effects that pills have if taken rectally:eek2: . Whether they are true or not will depend on personal experience I guess:naughty: I think it has something to do with the tissue layer being thin and you have major blood vessels in that region, so absorbtion would take place rapidly.
    I challenge someone to try this method out so that we can all be informed on the truth behind the rumours :lol:
    ok. tomorrow i will snort the suppositorys and shove the vicks inhaler up my bum. you lot worry me.
    you can take brown up your bum - good if someones veins are knackered or the other alternative is femoral/neck injecting. But pills... and as for getting them out again.
    I will try and find a link or more information re H if people want / need.
    kids these days :rolleyes:

i think he was talking about 2 different methods of taking them... 1 being crumbling into a joint (why!!?!?!) and 2 taking them rectally......

Seriously, what is the world coming to when people are sticking beans up there arses!!!!!
    Inserting the pill into your retum is termed as 'plugging' in the US and is supposed to be relatively popular, mainly because pills are really expencive there.
    It is supposed to make them stronger because of the thin skin there means the MDMA is absorbed quickly, and isnt digested as such. However I'm relatively sure that MDMA is mildly causic so I wouldnt want it burning my arse.

As for smoking, yes some people do, I had a mate who swore by it, but I've heard that the MDMA doesnt actualy survive the process.

As for snorting, I wouldnt, it burns like bastard, has a nasty drip and because its a pill you have to snort loads of powder.
    I've never stuck 1 up my arse but I have smoked them quite a bit. I've smoked them in joints and through bongs, pipes, bottle bags. The effects aren't as good as swallowing them and they don't last as long, Why do it then? I used to smoke them through the day on Sunday with pills I had left from the weekend session, it just stopped my getting totally off my face and just made me a very happy man on Sunday :)
    Or ye, snorting. I used to do this quite a bit aswell, just for a change and they are nasty things up your nose, sting like fuck.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I've parachuted pills (stuck 'em up my arse) plenty of times before, it is quite intresting and is definately worth a try if you havn't tried it before. I've snorted pills on so many occasions but now harldy ever do it - it's dirty ...and so is smoking them. It tastes a little like liquerice (sp) and has an effect different than MDMA - I can't imagine it's very good for you. I've done them in joints and bongs but by far the worst was when I chased one. It felt like my lungs and heart were melting. :yuck:

As for different mthods for other drugs ...I've attempted to snort both hash and weed, smoke speed and snort vodka - I will never repeat any of those again!
    Weekender Offender 
    just re-read my post

and realized that I sounded like a Tory back-bencher, thank God someone worked it out!

Cheers for the replies, think I'll stick to quaint old traditions.

Skive, you are truly a great caner - snorting weed & hash - LOL
    please accept the Golden Bez award for your humble services.
    actually your anal walls are like 30% more absorbing thwan your stomach...so puttin a hit of acid in your ass is good, better than swallowin it
    The point is that it by-passes the digestion so like with snorting or smoking it goes straight into your blood stream.
    I've heard of some other 'alternative' methods of drug taking. it sounds crazy but puttin cocaine on the tip of your penis is supposed to be great. And for females putting it on your vaginal 'flaps' apparently does the same trick! :p
    It doesn't sound very cool...."im going to go snort a line dude"

mm... "f*** that i'm going to shove a pill up my arse!"

what do you guys think?
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I do drugs to get high, not to sound 'cool'!

(but I know what you mean) ;)
    Weekender Offender 
    I've heard of some people injecting coke solution into the tip of the penis. The problem can be that you get a hard on that doesnt go away, you can get gangreen that way, nasty.

As for rubbing it onto the penis, isnt that just going to numb it? I'm sure that will make you last longer but arent you supposed to enjoy the sensation of sex?

Adddicted7; werent you the same person wanting us to evaluate a drug awareness website? and now your saying rubbing coke on your penis is great?!
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I've heard of some people injecting coke solution into the tip of the penis. The problem can be that you get a hard on that doesnt go away, you can get gangreen that way, nasty.

As for rubbing it onto the penis, isnt that just going to numb it? I'm sure that will make you last longer but arent you supposed to enjoy the sensation of sex?

Adddicted7; werent you the same person wanting us to evaluate a drug awareness website? and now your saying rubbing coke on your penis is great?!

I said it's supposed to be great! :p

I'm not recommending it. And yes it is drug awareness but by no means anti-drugs. Maybe my little bit of information may make someone a little more drug aware! :) I don't condone or condemn drug use however.

I'm pretty sure there would be a numbing effect and therefore supressing the sensation of sex. However by lasting longer you are unselfishly providing prolonged pleasure to your other half! ;)

Cocaine use in general however has a tendency to give some users very painful erections. Nasty! Imagine you couldnt help it and you were lying in excrutiating agony with the pure root. :eek:
    I wasnt trying to get at you, just curious at what apeared to be two differing views.
    Yea i know.

Pass the bong.

Sorry.

Only joking.
    I have snorted pills before, and in my opinion it is a waste!!!

I have a very close friend who has stuck one up his bum and he swears by it, think about this , suspositories get absorbed fastest(besides main line) into the blood stream, i know, i have had pain killers that way, 15 sec and the pain killer kicked in!!

I have smoked a pill in a bong and it just took away the sleepy affrect of the weed!!

Different strokes for different folks!!!

:p
    :hyper: .....down the japs or on the clit.... :hyper:
    Re: alternative methods of taking drugs
    Originally posted by BlackArab

Anybody ever try them?

I have and it is better as it bypasses your liver etc so you get the full whack!
    Cant be great on your lungs though can it, the few times I've smoked anything other than puff I thought my lungs were going to burst.