Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Thought I'd say hey!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone!! :D
I'm new (obviously!!) so thought i'd introduce myself and say hi!
* My name's Jennifer, but friends call me Jennie, or Jen, or little jen or 'the short one' amongst other things!! (all nice i may add!) :crazyeyes
* I'm 19 (woohoo! 20 in Sept)
*Living in Nottingham but was born in Birmingham and that's where all my family are
*Live with mum, little bro (who's 16 and disabled) and 2 gorgeous kittens (11 months old)
*I'm only 'ickle (5foot2!!!) with quite long browny/red hair and greeny/brown eyes
*Got a tattoo on my back (designed by me) and usual ears and belly button piercings
*Done the whole GCSE, A-Level thing and Im now studying (from home) for a diploma in Interior Design.
*I spend every weekend in a pub/club and can drink most people I know under the table (even the guys) bring on the tequila!! :yum:
*I've been single (through choice!) since I came out of the relationship from hell on New Years Eve
*I used to be a barmaid, then a shop assistant, then a cashier for a well known betting company, but i quit after 3 hours because they treated me so badly! :eek:
*Love RnB, Garage, Hip Hop and Rap music, hate pop and dance and anything that isn't RnB!!!!
*Just had an operation on my wrist
*I talk too much!

Hi!!! :wave:

(wow that was long, sorry!!!)

Comments

• Options
    Hiya hun :wave:

Welcome! :D
  • Options
    Hey jen :wave: welcome!
  • Options
    heylo :)
  • Options
    Hi there! :wave:
  • Options
    yo :)
  • Options
    Re: Thought I'd say hey!
    Originally posted by just_jen
    *I spend every weekend in a pub/club and can drink most people I know under the table (even the guys) bring on the tequila!! :yum:

That sounds like a challenge :D

Hello btw!
  • Options
    Hehe, thanks for welcoming me, I'll probably read more than i post though. :)

Cheezie Grin :yes: It could be a challenge, think im still recovering from my best mate's b-day celebrations on saturday at the mo' though! :eek2:
  • Options
    Hello and welcome!!

you sound very interesting!
  • Options
    Whoa
    Long intro.

Heylo :)