Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Lee Ryans single

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
anyonw know where i can find lee from blues solo single 'stand up as people' on the internet? i've tried to download it off kazaa but it didn't work.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I've found it on Grokster! :p
  • Options
    i got it off imesh
  • Options
    Wow, a solo single from a member of the legendary band Blue, that must be like, woah, twice as crap as the group's stuff :crazyeyes :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    Wow, a solo single from a member of the legendary band Blue, that must be like, woah, twice as crap as the group's stuff :crazyeyes :rolleyes: :p

cos we all said it was a masterpeice didn't we? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I can't find it on Kazaa either :( I don't really want to download any other music programme things either. Never mind I suppose I will just keep looking.

I think its ok actually the single, I love Blue though and Lee hehe so obviously I am going to like it. I like his voice :)
  • Options
    Shame on you people, you should be buying the album and helping those families in poverty ;)!
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot

was that really called for?

dont be such an idiot,how can you possibly expect people to respect you if you cannot respect them?
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick

dont be such an idiot,how can you possibly expect people to respect you if you cannot respect them?
    I found it funny....

*don't kill me*

:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick

Idiot? Thanks alot, I was only having a laugh, hence the :p sorry if I offended you anyway.

P.S. Thank you Silverberg! Did think for a second that it wasn't obvious it was a joke.
  • Options
    Rockerchick - how much of a rockerchick can you be if you are a fan of Blue and other shite music? :p