Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

re- size

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
On a similar note where do guys measure from, because according to a survey I read, the UK average is 6-6.5 ins whereas the average on this site would appear to be 8-8.5ins which means most guys on here fall into less than 5% of the population!!

By the way before anyone comments Im a 6.5 Mr average. I have been informed by more than one gf that I am (in their experience!!) average or maybe (??) slightly better than average. So where has this epidemic of Donkey dicks come from. Now I know I may be a child of the 60`s but I dont think the human species has evolved that much in 20 years......or is it down to E numbers, or is it that you metric folks cant measure in inches???
I dunno, so please enlighten me. :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Re: re- size
    Originally posted by Bandit4911
    ......or is it down to E numbers, or is it that you metric folks cant measure in inches???
    I dunno, so please enlighten me. :confused:

:yes:
    I'm 6 and half (never lied about it before). Been told it looked bigger by few girls. I believe that's because they over estimate things

I guess if i measured it the way most other lads do I might have over 7 and half inches:p
  • Options
    exactly! my gf thought I must be at least 7.5 ins until I proved I wasnt. She was quite shocked when she realised what 8ins long and 6ins girth looks like!
  • Options
    Bullshit
  • Options
    Originally posted by calvinturner
    Bullshit

what is?

you have to define yourself slightly more than that in this place lovey - for us blonde'uns :yes: :p
  • Options
    It's a combination of creative ways of measuring, and ego. I always seem to find girlfriends over estimating too - which I suppose is a good thing. :D
    Oh, and nobody on here, or anywhere, is going to admit to having a cock shorter than 6 inches. Ego again.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Size is a load of bullshit !!!

It depends how you use it, thats what I say anyhow ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    It depends how you use it, thats what I say anyhow ;)
    Well, I use mine as a crowbar for opening packing crates. Does that impress you? :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Does that impress you? :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)

Im impressed.........lover boyyyyyyy ;):p
  • Options
    Hey I never over estimate a blokes penis. and I'm usually right to within about 1/4 inch when it's measure. have to say the national average is about right with what I've found. But yeah it is funny how guys on the net do suddenly get bigger cocks than what you'd ome across in real life. Have to say I'm happy with how well endowed my fella is ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    Have to say I'm happy with how well endowed my fella is ;)
    And does this have anything to do with why we haven't seen you on her for at least a week? :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    size

You might also fiond the search function useful (little grey box up there /\ /\ )
This discussion has been closed.