Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Diet coke withdrawls

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yep, you lazy. :p

Me, however, is tired...so I'll argue (debate) no more. :D

All this talk of food has made me hungry
    Will try the pesto thing.

Goodnight, happy eating :) :wave:
  • Options
    Orangina contains only natural ingredients if i remember rightly, and sainsburys cloudy lemonade (in the cans) doesnt contain aspartame (although it does contain sodium benzoate which can make kiddies hyperactive) you can also buy most fizzy drinks and squashes in an organic variety, which i try to get as often as i can, not because of the pesticides on stuff, but because i know they wont be full of chemicals. Sainsburys do an organic fizzy grapefruit which is really nice. As for pasta sauce, i usually cook my own from scratch cos its cheaper, I dont think it takes that much longer, i just fry an onion or two and some garlic, a tin of tomatoes or some passata, a bit of red wine or balsamic vinegar, a teaspoon of sugar, and some oregano and basil, then i put veggie mince in. if im using beef mince i fry it with the onions first and then put the rest of the stuff in and simmer for about 15 or 20 minutes, its very nice, my husband prefers it to the jars. if i use jars i will use organic ones as theyre not full of crap.
  • Options
    i'm hungry.....*rumble rumble* should have gotten up before lunchtime.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra
    Pasta with pesto and tomato ketchup'll do me.

And yes, it tastes lovely, try it - the TK makes the pesto a little sweeter.

or you can buy red pesto which has tomato in it already!
  • Options
    but. That would be the easy option. And my sister doesn't like it. And the tomato ketchup is less acidic so tastes better :)