Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Gaaahh nasty times

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Argghhhhh just had one of those really really fucking unpleasant drug experiences where you start to feel that you might have pushed it just that bit too far this time. Been up since friday morn. lots of coke + booze friday night, didn't sleep much breakfast then weed+coke, off to a mate's coke, booze, dancing, more weed, coke spliffs and then it just got far far too much. everything sparkled too much and then i could hardly see or walk i was walking the slowest walk and my heart felt close to exploding...

sorry for this but i just had to get this down somewhere

ta-ta.

Comments

• Options
    im glad youre ok now, maybe you need to take it easy for a while.
  • Options
    Yeah think that's definitely the plan...feeling alright now, just shaken up still...
  • Options
    I think youre pretty lucky really, having stimulants and depressants together is really hard on your heart, so your lucky it didnt turn out worse than it did.
  • Options
    Nasty, pushing a coke binge is just asking for trouble, rainbow bright is right, mixing upper and downers can end in something nasty.
  • Options
    They're right..take a break :D

It'll give your tolerance a change to drop anyway ;)

I mixed pills n speed with tamarzepan, weed and cakes and poppers n that..its a nice feeling though cos its just totalled wastedness..cant be good though, I guessed that with the blurry headrushes I was getting in the week and the fact I still cough the odd bit of blood up, not sure what thats from though..oh well.

Phil :naughty:
  • Options
    I've never got on with temaz, a bit too out of it really, makes my head really really foggy.
  • Options
    Yeah I know it aint healthy... but when I slide off into it I do have a tendency to push and push it... usually the money runs out first; sometimes I'm unfortunate enough to be cash rich at the time and it's not nice :( today was the first day I woke up since saturday and didn't feel like shit so a rest's going to be in order for awhile methinks...