Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

frizz ease!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi gals! looking for your advice!

Up till now ive always straightened my hair cause ive hated the frizzy curls that i would get otherwise. Now ive decided that i will try to be different.
But i need a shampoo/conditioner that actually does what it says and gets rid of the frizz and gives perfect curls! Does frizz ease stuff actually work? I dont wanna spend loads only to find that its a load of crap!
Thanx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I use frizz-ease! I find it works quite well :) The conditioner's the most important bit, use that and it works wonders.
    An ex of mine used Frizz Ease. She had that sort of loose curly hair which had quite a bit of frizz to it. It helped, but she needed to do a lot of work on it to make it work. However, you're not going to know until you give it a go.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Frizz Ease is great for either getting your hair straight without the frizz or for having frizz free curls. I couldn't survive without it!
    The conditioner is what works the best but I'd also try out the hair serum or mouse. Hope it works for you! :)
    Be careful because it stains your clothing!
    Frizz-ease hair serum is crap. seems to make it worse. Haven't tried the shampoo though...
    Re: frizz ease!
    Originally posted by In_ya_face
    Hi gals! looking for your advice!

Up till now ive always straightened my hair cause ive hated the frizzy curls that i would get otherwise. Now ive decided that i will try to be different.
    But i need a shampoo/conditioner that actually does what it says and gets rid of the frizz and gives perfect curls! Does frizz ease stuff actually work? I dont wanna spend loads only to find that its a load of crap!
    Thanx

if your hair is long only wash the roots with shampoo as when u rinse it cleans the rest of your hair and never condition the roots, do it from the ears down. Thats the best advicce I have ever been given about my hair and it works a treat.(i have frizzy hair aswell) Also, if you use fizz eese serum or a wax do it from ears down aswell and just lightly with the palm of your hand on the bits flying free. :D