Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Judge Jules

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I just want to know what peoples opinions of him are when he plays live. I heard him at Good Greef @ Tall Trees on Sunday and thought he was pretty decent but alot of people i spoke to thought he was shite. Is Jules walking down the road to DJ hazbeen or just consistently inconsistent?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Saw him on Monday nite alongside other 'superstars' such as tall paul, fergie, scot project, guy ornadel. Jules was pants. By far the worst dj there. He needs to clean up his act. He is very inconsitent. Ive seen him sumtimes and he has been outstanding. others hes just weak.

Judge for yourself Jules.

Sort it out!
  • Options
    His a fuckin twat! MONEY, MONEY, MONEY. And his bird can't sing live. She sounds like a tone deaf mouse. :)
  • Options
    I've only really heard a handfull of 'super star DJ's' and they've been a bit of a dissapointment, Seb Fontaine and BT spring to mind, both of them the time I saw them were very weak.
  • Options
    Yeah but he his a twat. Does he care about music? No. One of the main things about DJing is to have a passion for the music you play not just to make money. Have you ever met him? He thinks his larger than life and because his such a big shot DJ he thinks he can treat clubbers the way he wants.
  • Options
    and took a liking to other DJs, - Tiesto, PVD, Picotto, Eddie Halliwell, Scott Bond, Corvin Dalek etc.. (i know, its like a list of cheese now!)

First off, Tiesto is still a trance god. PVD and Eddie are well sound. Dont know about the others though.
    Second, i have met Jules and had the chance to speak to him and he comes across as a really sound bloke. I must admit i feel he has 'sold out' and is pretty mediocre now but every so often he does pull something out of the bag
  • Options
    I've heard the name but never heard him play live or anything.
  • Options
    Originally posted by jacaranda
    I've heard the name but never heard him play live or anything.

and the point of that post was...........
  • Options
    to say my opinion
  • Options
    you sure it wasn't to reach 1000 posts
  • Options
    I saw BT doing a set in a sydney club and having paid 25 quid to get in I was expecting something relatively special and it was really quite poor.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I saw BT doing a set in a sydney club and having paid 25 quid to get in I was expecting something relatively special and it was really quite poor.

I have never heard him play but as a producer he's excellent. But when dj's try and do to things at once, dj'ing and producing then can only put 50% of there time into each thing which means inevitably each one suffers
  • Options
    He is poo :yes:
  • Options
    I got slated a couple of months ago when I said that Judge Jules was one of my fav DJ's. But I was going by my memories of about 5-6 years ago when I saw him play. Back then he was great but I haven't seen him play for years so going by the general feeling here he sounds like he's gone down-hill.
  • Options
    He is quite poor, but he gets the crowd going! ;)