Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How dodgy are you?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How dodgy are you?

Dodgy
Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 36.5 Potential fine: £2000

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.

:/

Edited to take the # away. :) It should work now... :/

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Upstanding

How refreshing that there are still people around like you, who respect society and the law. Your Grandparents would be proud. You have a good knowledge of the law and a good public spirit, or you have rarely left the house… Either way - keep it up old fruit!

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes:

Years in prison: 5.5 Potential fine: £7000
    it says page not found! :crying:
    19 years and a 2k fine for downloadin and masturbating!
    exceeeeeeeeeelent

i want to work in a prison not live in one
    Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Years in prison: 96 Potential fine: £2000
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Years in prison: 96

Quite lucky, then? lol
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    Quite lucky, then? lol

Well I got off lightly with the fine, so I'll have earned a nice bit of interest by the time I get out :p
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Well I got off lightly with the fine, so I'll have earned a nice bit of interest by the time I get out :p

:lol: Or just leave it to me in your will... ;)
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac

Same for me :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac

Delete the # from the end of the URL.
    Years in prison: 21.5 Potential fine: £2000
    In The Clear

You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Years in prison: 0 Potential fine: £2000
    Re: How dodgy are you?
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    How dodgy are you?

Edited to take the # away. :) It should work now... :/

Not for me:confused:
    Dubious
    Bet you didn't think you'd be on the wrong side of the law when you started this quiz? Thought you were sweet and innocent? Well maybe you should swot up on the law. Otherwise you never know when you might get a knock on the door…

Years in prison: 12 Potential fine: £2000

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.
    Re: Re: How dodgy are you?
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Not for me:confused:

Your comp is shit then :p

http://www.thesite.org/magazine/specials_crime/safety_and_reduction/how_dodgy_are_you.html
    i daren't. i daren't look. i'll be granted imortality and sentenced to serve eternity in hmp strangeworld manchester.
    Scoundrel
    More than a bit naughty - you're heading for a spot of bother at this rate - that is if you're not already inside. You don't have to be perfect, but if no one says you're a bad person, they're wrong. You are.

Years in prison: 56.5 Potential fine: £2000

I will never eat another mince pie on Christmas Day again..lol ;)
    Risky
    Years in prison: 60.5 Potential fine: £2000 :eek: :eek2:
    Re: Re: Re: How dodgy are you?

Still don't work when u do that:S. Nevermind done it now.:crazyeyes
    Dubious
    Bet you didn't think you'd be on the wrong side of the law when you started this quiz? Thought you were sweet and innocent? Well maybe you should swot up on the law. Otherwise you never know when you might get a knock on the door…

Years in prison: 12 Potential fine: £2000

Woo.
    I didn't get "Alright Geezer".
    :mad:
    Dubious

Years in prison: 8.5 Potential fine: £2500

:/
    Scoundrel
    More than a bit naughty - you're heading for a spot of bother at this rate - that is if you're not already inside. You don't have to be perfect, but if no one says you're a bad person, they're wrong. You are.

Years in prison: 121 Potential fine: £7000

121 Years, fuck me. :crazyeyes
    Dubious

Years - 17 Fine - 0
    Dodgy

Years in prison: 27.5 Potential fine: £4500

:eek2:
    Criminal
    How much time are you allowed on the internet when you're behind bars? With those answers that is the only place you can be… You're a bad piece of work who must be doing some time at Her Majesty's pleasure. Either that or you're some kind of Harry Houdini when it comes to paying your debt to society.

Years in prison: 98 Potential fine: £9500
    Scoundrel

Years in prison: 57 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

Im not sure.... is this bad? :banghead:

Years in prison: 42 Potential fine: £9500
    Dubious

Years in prison: 36 Potential fine: £2000 :hyper:
    Scoundrel

Years in prison:107!!! Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

Oh dear........

:eek:
    Risky
    I know 'everyone's doing it', but that doesn't mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you'll be fine… Well maybe not. Yeah its OK… Actually… Ooh. Aah.

Years in prison: 26.5 Potential fine: £2000
    Risky
    I know 'everyone's doing it', but that doesn't mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you'll be fine… Well maybe not. Yeah its OK… Actually… Ooh. Aah.

Years in prison: 14.5 Potential fine: £2000