Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

symboline.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i know i'm a bit slow sometimes, i've just read the whole thing.
i realy did laugh at loud!

cheeky barsteward aye ...
___________________________O_______________________
'i have seriously abused my body for longer than most of you lot have been on the planet' The Ubiquitous Morrocan Roll

'I think being an adult has its ups and downs. You can't mess around so much or play in parks, obviously. You do get to stay up late and drink alcohol, but eventually that just breaks down your brain.' (10yr old)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tee-hee! Wondered when you were going to get it:D

Just a joke matey:thumb:
    Originally posted by Simbelyne
    Tee-hee! Wondered when you were going to get it:D

Just a joke matey:thumb:
    seriously i had tears in my eyes! my missus came into the room to see what the explosion of laughter was. "you been smoking that loco weed again granpa roll"?
    got to be the funniest thing i've seen on here for a long long while.
    got to go and polish my last few marbles ...gotta look after them more these days ...keep an eye on 'em like.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    seriously i had tears in my eyes! my missus came into the room to see what the explosion of laughter was. "you been smoking that loco weed again granpa roll"?
    got to be the funniest thing i've seen on here for a long long while.
    got to go and polish my last few marbles ...gotta look after them more these days ...keep an eye on 'em like.

I had the bottom bit on my sig for a while.... and one day i noticed that comment... it just clicked!
    Originally posted by Simbelyne
    I had the bottom bit on my sig for a while.... and one day i noticed that comment... it just clicked!
    i still find it realy funny. it's the kind of stuff that keeps bringing me back here.