Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Girlies ...

littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
have you evern been to an ann summers party? if so, what happened?? did you enjoy it?? did you buy goods?? im thinking of holding one next month and i want to see what popular opinion is on the subject!

cheers x :)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Never been but want to. Would tax my credit card to breaking point!

:D
  • Options
    I have never been to one either, but would LOVE to go to one!!!
  • Options
    been to loads!

they're a right laugh, especially if you have plenty of drink:p

There are loads of cool games you can play, and you can try on the goods as well......its just proper girly fun

and most people tend to buy things too, especially if its been a good laugh, so you could stand to make a fair bit of commision from it
  • Options
    If I had any money I would love to go to one. I also think you may have to be 18 though :(
  • Options
    White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    i'd love to go to one too :D
  • Options
    My best friend's mum held one once. The rep had to take her uncle to hospital but couldn't make it, and on the night of the party, the replacement never showed up. Two weeks later, the replacement called her, asking if she'd got everything ready for the party. My best friend's mum replied with "the party was held two weeks ago" and hung up.