Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hi everybody!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya everyone! :) I'm Vicki, 21 years old (but 22 in a week or so - hope I'm not too old for this place) and I'm kinda new to the net, so please bear with me if I don't make that much sense all the time! I'm a fun loving girlie (god, how cliched) and am currently engaged to my wonderful boyfriend Pete. I've been reading this place for a bit now but have only just built up the courage to join, lol. Anyway, hi everyone and hopefully at least some of you will like me.

Comments

• Options
    Hey :wave: welcome to the boards.

I wouldn't worry about being too old at 22, I'm 17 and I usually feel quite young here - it's mainly students with a few younger people and a few older *cough*Ninja*cough*MrRoll*cough* members.

Hope you have fun here, oh and congratulations on getting engaged :) xxx
  • Options
    Hello :)

old bag

:p

I'm the grand old age of 22
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed
    Hello :)

old bag

:p

I'm the grand old age of 22

Tsk, how dear you call me old Grandad! :p
  • Options
    Hello there. Pleased you've finally joined us. Personally, I wouldn't worry about being liked. The good thing about this place is that you can just be yourself (or someone else if you'd rather) and essentially it doesn't really matter what people think of you. Having said that, no-one really likes not to be liked do they?! Mefeels I've gone off on a bit of a wild tangent here. Methinks that I should be going now. Hello and welcome.
  • Options
    Heylo *waves like a loon*
  • Options
    Helloooooo :wave:

I'm 23 this year so don't worry about being old!
  • Options
    hiya hun :wave:
  • Options
    Hi there! :wave:

Take my word for it...... your not to old for this site! Your older than me :rolleyes: but not to worry..... well ok not older but hey, what does age matter!

Besides...... your only as old as the man you feel! :naughty: