Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Should we go in and wipe out Hezbollah

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    He's a lost cause Nosferatu... he believes what he wants to believe. He's probably a member of the Flat Earth Society as well and reads the Weekly World News.
    Heydrich , the people exterminated in the camps didnt have their names taken down because it would have meant treating them as human beings.

The Nazis beleived the Jews were less than animals , they treated them as nothings , refuse to be extermniated.

The people were hearded off trains , the men and strong women were used as slave labour ( they were later executed) , the rest were sent to gas chambers to die. No attempts were made to take down their names.
    as well just like people are imprisoned today for denying the so-called Holocaust - the sacred cow of this age.

Yes , Heydrich , it did happen , and it was the greatest crime the human race has ever committed , and it is our responsibility as members of the human race to make sure it never occurs again.

We must never forget.

I propose that Heydrich immediately be banned from this forum , I find his attitudes repulsive and hideous , as im sure the rest of you do.
    Originally posted by The Matadore

We must never forget.

:) Good to hear that someone still uses the mantra.
    I propose that Heydrich immediately be banned from this forum , I find his attitudes repulsive and hideous , as im sure the rest of you do.

As ,uch as Heydrichs comment offend me, I do not believe that banning him is the right way to go with this.
    hmm perhaps
    I agree the Holocaust and the evil which was done there must never be forgotten. So that something of this magnitiude is not repeated by others.

I believe that most people agree that the holocaust happened and i believe they was a liable cas in the 1990s involving David Irvin or Irwin cant remember, the trial showed that both it had happened and that Hilter was involved in the final solution. Unfortuantly the details of the trial escape me it was in a lecture last semester and its a bit hazy now
    :confused:

Dont suppose anyone has any infomation on it
    Originally posted by Kermit

Surrender was not imminent but WWII was almsot at its conclusion, it wouldnt have cost many more US lives to fight the war conventionally. It was a "dont fuck with us" message to Stalin, with whom relations had already deteriorated badly because of everyones favourite fascist George Kennan.

Allied estimates of the cost of the invasion of Japan were 1 million US casualties and 5 million Japanese. Japanese estimates were 3 million US casualties and 10 million Japanese.

"wouldn't cost many more US lives"?
    Originally posted by Heydrich
    Germany and its European allies would have annihilated Communism in Europe if it had not been for the Americans who industrialized the USSR, which armed it to the teeth, and supported its savage conquest of Europe.

There is not the slightest chance in hell the USSR would have been able to conquer Eastern Europe if it had not been for AMERICANS industrializing the Soviet Union in the first place, saving the Soviet Union from collapsing into famine in the 1920s, and supporting it with massive amounts of foreign aid throughout most of its existence.

You are living a fantasy.

"Amatuers study tactics, professionals study logistics"

The professionals all agree (including the German ones such as Von Rundstedt and Rommel). The war against the Soviet Union could not have been won by Germany. Under any circumstances. Those horse-drawn supply carts weren't up to the challenge.

As for Japan, I recommend you look at the Japanese documents. They reflect the reality on the Japanese side. And it doesn't match your claims (I see you are continuing to take material out of context and choosing what you think supports your twisted views).
    Originally posted by marv
    I agree the Holocaust and the evil which was done there must never be forgotten. So that something of this magnitiude is not repeated by others.

I believe that most people agree that the holocaust happened and i believe they was a liable cas in the 1990s involving David Irvin or Irwin cant remember, the trial showed that both it had happened and that Hilter was involved in the final solution. Unfortuantly the details of the trial escape me it was in a lecture last semester and its a bit hazy now
    :confused:

Dont suppose anyone has any infomation on it

I believe this is what you are looking for.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/709128.stm

In summary, an American author described him as a holocaust denier, Irving sued for libel, and lost badly.