Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

We've terrorized the terrorists.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Going after the Muslim perverts, radicals who are perverting the religion into a death cult that offers up human sacrifice, is thrilling. Every time I hear of a bunch of this garbage being mowed down by our military I feel like cheering.

But we can't stop here. It's time to give countries like Iran and Syria a choice. Either pass laws that outlaw perverted Muslim clerics from call for human sacrifice, or go into those countries and kill them. Shoot them in the Mosques. Show no respect for their lives because they are showing none for ours.

I'm not big on a Palestinian state either. Not the way Arafat is still calling the shots and not until every member of Hamas and Hezbollah is killed. Palestinians are too primative to have their own state. They renamed a whole section of Jenin after the suicide bomber perverts who killed our Marines. I want those people splattered.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    LOL
    I'm glad Rumsfield said today that Iraq isn't going to be a therocracy like the few old man running Iran.

Good to see you Matadore.:D
    And thus you demonstrate how little you do in fact value the right of a people to determine their own leadership. So much for your bold claims of supporting Iraqi liberation.
    You don't terrorize terrorists. You hunt them down and eliminate them like the criminals that they are.

You destroy their training facilities and bases of operation. You cut off their funding and other means of support.

The campaign in Iraq had a role in all of the above.
    You hunt them down and eliminate them like the criminals that they are.

Exactly. And you don't allow people to tie you up with PC crap about freedom of speech when you're talking about murderers. And that includes Muslim clerics who call for murdering Americans.
    When will the peaceniks realize the yanks understand nothing but FORCE? How long will the peaceniks continue to appease America?
    How long will the peaceniks continue to appease America?

We didn't care what those dirt bags said. It didn't prevent us from kicking the crap out of Muslim extremists across Iraq. I watched them get slaughtered on t.v. and laughed.
    I watched them get slaughtered on t.v. and laughed

Which makes you as sick and perverted as those you condemn.

Also makes a lie of your previous claims to have learned how bad war is.
    The civilian injuries still bother me.

The garbage jumping out of the white pick up trucks were laughable.

Send more jihad garbage towards our army. We'll slaughter them.
    Violence only begets violence. As you grow up youll perhaps come to understand that. Although given that the Israeli govt has never learned that lesson, it might be wishful thinking.
    When will pacifists understand that you cannot ask these terrorists to stop?

Being nice and polite , perhaps giving them money or promises will NOT WORK.

These people have to be stopped , and the only way to do that is by using force.

Now Clandestine will come up with a nice patronising and condescending statement , which dismisses this and once again tells us about the evils of Bushism and America in general. He may also praise the donothing countries of old europe.

The fact that Europe has had wars in its past is irrelevent , the 2nd world war could have been prevented with pre-emptive military action against Hitler , but they did nothing , and got conquered as a result.

Its a nasty world out there , you would do well to remember that.
    Terrorists do not listen to diplomacy , or anyone for that matter.

(pnj , please calm down a bit)
    Re: We've terrorized the terrorists.
    Originally posted by pnjsurferpoet
    Going after the Muslim perverts, radicals who are perverting the religion into a death cult that offers up human sacrifice, is thrilling. Every time I hear of a bunch of this garbage being mowed down by our military I feel like cheering.
    Sorry, I haven't been watching the news much while on holiday, but would you care to tell me which Muslim radicals has the US army been mowing down? I've only heard of Saddam Hussein's regime, whom regardless of their nastiness are as Muslim as Ariel Sharon.
    But we can't stop here. It's time to give countries like Iran and Syria a choice. Either pass laws that outlaw perverted Muslim clerics from call for human sacrifice, or go into those countries and kill them. Shoot them in the Mosques. Show no respect for their lives because they are showing none for ours.
    The rest of the world can't stop either. It's time to give the US a choice. Either pass laws that outlaw christian fundamentalist scumbags and gun-ho brainless hawks (some of them public figures or even polititians) spreading their ignorant hatred, or go for them and kill them. Shoot them in Church. Show no respect for their lives because they are showing none for others.
    (Didn't really mean that. But perhaps the little boy will reflect upon it...)

I'm not big on a Palestinian state either. Not the way Arafat is still calling the shots
    Would you care to give your thoughts on Arafat's opponent Mr. Ariel Sharon? Are you big on the Israeli government or do you also have your reservations about it?

Palestinians are too primative to have their own state.
    And Israelis aren't?

Time for your medicine perhaps? Or for one of the other kids who writes under the name pnj to sit at the computer desk?
    We didn't care what those dirt bags said. It didn't prevent us from kicking the crap out of Muslim extremists across Iraq. I watched them get slaughtered on t.v. and laughed.

I am going to laugh my ass off when the nuclear bomb goes off in New York City or Washington, DC. Hopefully you will catch the downwind of the radiation in New Jersey. The sooner those yankee cesspools are annihilated off the face of the earth the better. It is going to happen one of these days. It is only a matter of time really. We had 9/11 just a few years ago and it was much bigger than the first WTC bombing. Anyway I honestly could care or less if Moslems annihilate several million yankees. No skin off my nose, in fact, we would be better off for it. They hate Yankee imperialism, imagine that, I wonder why?
    Re: We've terrorized the terrorists.

I'm not big on a Palestinian state either. Not the way Arafat is still calling the shots and not until every member of Hamas and Hezbollah is killed. Palestinians are too primative to have their own state. They renamed a whole section of Jenin after the suicide bomber perverts who killed our Marines. I want those people splattered.
    LOL indeed. I'll give you this much, you're honest. Completely barking, but honest...
    Originally posted by Greenhat
    You don't terrorize terrorists. You hunt them down and eliminate them like the criminals that they are.

You destroy their training facilities and bases of operation. You cut off their funding and other means of support.

The campaign in Iraq had a role in all of the above.
    And it goes without saying that you don't encourage the recruitment of new terrorists by bombing civilians, or standing by while widespread looting (hardly one of those 'unknown unknowns') goes on. I'm sure Rummy and his chummies know better than that...
    How long have you been under the impression that Saddam's Baath Party were 'Muslim extremists'?
    Good to see you Matadore.:D
    I thought 'The Matadore' was laughing at you, not with you. Guess you know him better than me, judging by his next contribution...
    Originally posted by Heydrich
    When will the peaceniks realize the yanks understand nothing but FORCE? How long will the peaceniks continue to appease America?
    I think we all realised just what it took to get America as a nation to sit up and take notice on Sept 11th, 2001. Trouble is, the administration put a combination of slaking a myopic thirst for revenge and eco-political opportunism ahead of slow, sure justice. If the world were a glass jar containing a tasty treat, and Bush and his advisors were the monkey with a hand in the jar, they'd be looking for a way to smash the jar (and lacerate a paw in the process) , rather than know when to let go.

Edited because for some reason, I typed '1991' instead of '2001' first time round...
    Originally posted by Uncle Joe
    And it goes without saying that you don't encourage the recruitment of new terrorists by bombing civilians, or standing by while widespread looting (hardly one of those 'unknown unknowns') goes on. I'm sure Rummy and his chummies know better than that...

How many terrorists have you recruited?

Or are you busy practising transference?
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    Violence only begets violence.

Ah, yes...like the Invasion of Normandy beget violence throughout Europe.

Violent actions are the only actions that have ever led to peace on any sort of a widespread level in world history, but we still hear:

"Violence only begets violence."

"Violence never solved anything."

These little soundbites aren't true, but idiots keep spouting them.
    How many terrorists have you recruited?

Or are you busy practising transference?
    I'm morally opposed to recruiting terrorists, I'm afraid. Never even visited Fort Benning, Georgia...

RE: How long have you been under the impression that Saddam's Baath Party were 'Muslim extremists'?

It wasn't a rhetorical question, pnj. If 'Muslim extremists' are a problem in Iraq, it's because the US kicked the crap out of the regime that was keeping them at bay. Remember the Iran-Iraq war? With two mass graves being discovered in Bosnia that may contain the graves of a hundred Muslims, killed at the start of the 1992-1995 war, it's not a black and white matter. As for 'human sacrifice', isn't that exactly what Blair and Bush ordered when they refused to let the weapons inspectors do their job and attacked Iraq without provocation?
    Uncle Joe,

I'm curious. What do you think the job of those inspectors was?

And if you think it was their job to find weapons, then how do you explain 3 visits to a facility that sits on top of a leaking store of plutonium and other highly radioactive elements and never noticing anything amiss? Either they weren't trying (such as not bothering to turn geiger counters on) or they were deliberately ignoring the data.
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    Violence only begets violence. As you grow up youll perhaps come to understand that. Although given that the Israeli govt has never learned that lesson, it might be wishful thinking.

Dolfinarium?
    Uncle Joe,

I'm curious. What do you think the job of those inspectors was?

And if you think it was their job to find weapons, then how do you explain 3 visits to a facility that sits on top of a leaking store of plutonium and other highly radioactive elements and never noticing anything amiss? Either they weren't trying (such as not bothering to turn geiger counters on) or they were deliberately ignoring the data.
    I did a google search to find out what you were talking about, and found an article which stated that the weapons inspectors visited an Iraqi nuclear facility eleven times and, although it was like pulling teeth, had nuclear materials confiscated. This occured in 1991, though, so you're going to have to elaborate on your claim a little.

Oh, and your question? They were, I believe, supposed to be ensuring that Iraq's government was in compliance with UN demands to dismantle weapons of mass distruction. Something Jack Straw said yesterday, however, about the the failure of the 'coalition' forces to find any WMDs, demonstrates how impossible their task was to begin with. Now, Straw regards not the missiles and their hazardous payloads as WMDs, but the chemicals alone, which might amount to no more, he says, than the contents of a third of a road tanker, or three hundred five gallon drums. The inspectors were never going to be able to say, hand on heart, that such chemicals were not stored somewhere in Iraq, so what was the point of having inspection in the first place, if Straw's account is the official line?
    Thank you Uncle Joe. I actually get in trouble for being honest...in terms of my feelings...I could be honestly wrong.

Check it out. I posted another thread. Terrorism actually did go down just in terms of the number of attacks and deaths. So far:nervous:
    Originally posted by Uncle Joe
    They were, I believe, supposed to be ensuring that Iraq's government was in compliance with UN demands to dismantle weapons of mass distruction. Something Jack Straw said yesterday, however, about the the failure of the 'coalition' forces to find any WMDs, demonstrates how impossible their task was to begin with. Now, Straw regards not the missiles and their hazardous payloads as WMDs, but the chemicals alone, which might amount to no more, he says, than the contents of a third of a road tanker, or three hundred five gallon drums. The inspectors were never going to be able to say, hand on heart, that such chemicals were not stored somewhere in Iraq, so what was the point of having inspection in the first place, if Straw's account is the official line?

Good question? What was the point?
    Good question? What was the point?
    I guess, if I have to answer my own question, that the point was to make demands upon Saddam that he could never fulfill, to Bush's satisfaction, because invasion of Iraq was always the aim of the 'New Centurions' (I feel a cartoon series coming on, with Scott McNeil providing the voice of Donald Rumsfeld...).
    Inspections were part of the UN resolutions long before GW Bush was in office.

What was the point?

My opinion? The inspections were a way for the UN to continue to have the "food for oil" and other programs in place that they made money on. Lots and lots of money.

Call it corruption.
    My opinion? The inspections were a way for the UN to continue to have the "food for oil" and other programs in place that they made money on. Lots and lots of money.

Call it corruption.

Greenhat

I agree with that.:yes: