Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

beating the piss test

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
was thinking if i ever got in the shit does drinkin help beat the piss test i heard small amounts of weed stay in the body for up to three days anyone know???

Comments

• Options
    There was a post about this a while ago, do a search and you should find it.
  • Options
    theres nothing that will take the drugs out of your system but drinking alot of water does flush your system out .But dont drink too much else you could end up poorly you can actualy drink too much water so i read somewhere.Depending where the test is been done and who does it the best thing you could do is take someone elses and use that dont forget to make sure its still warm tho else its a straight give away (30 secs in microwave should do ) then in ya pocket gud luck ..
  • Options
    I don't know if you can get this in the UK but , Cirta Soda , it is a urinerary track 'cleaner' used for infections and stuff!!

My mate, went to the States to work on a cruise ship and knew that he was going to get tested when he landed - ships regulations - and he had smoked a week before - **weed takes about a month to get out of you urine** and he took some citra soda for about 2 days and his test came out clean!!

You could also bleech your urine *oncce you have pissed in the cup* and then all that comes out in the test is bleech, and no weed, the only down to that is trying to explain why there is bleech in your piss!!

:p
  • Options
    Say you went to Amsterdam for the weekend?

I heard that Lemsip comes up as if you've been on a speed binge..That true?
  • Options
    It is technicaly possible that ethadrine or psdo-eth would show up on a piss test, however given the amounts that you would use at a time its unlikely. Although you could well take 50mg of pure amphet for a night out.
    I'd say that psdo-eth especialy would be different enough from speed to be detected as such. You could always plead like that snowboarder who had that strange condition in which meth apeared naturaly in his body.