Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

where have my boobs gone?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I take back anything bad I said about the pill.....it gave me bigger boobs, which I never fully appreciated...until they vanished! I stopped taking it recently, and they've shrunk! They used to get so many nice comments, and now they're just run-of-the-mill, nothing special....sob! ;)

Comments

• Options
    Yeh, that's one of the good benefits of the pill ;)
  • Options
    I went on the pill and it never made my boobs bigger. Bastard!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*

Yeah, me neither. :( I've been on it for about a year & a half & have had no sign of my boobs increasing in size. Not fair!
  • Options
    I noticed a little bit of deflation when I came off the pill aswell...though i had never noticed that they had got bigger! Damn!
  • Options
    That's some of stuff the hormones do for you.

Or alternatively you could get your boyfriend to suck on your boobs and maybe they'll get bigger again.
  • Options
    I'm on the pill and I've still got no sign of any boobs!
  • Options
    every time i go on the pill my boobs go up like 1/2 a size. but when i go off again they dnt shirnk. so its all good!!!
  • Options
    *has gone up 2 cup sizes*

*doesn't appreciate it much*
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*

Yahahahaha
  • Options
    Squidgy boobs

I can safely say that my boobs change when I'm on the pill. I'm not sure if they get bigger but at certain points of the month (never the same time might I add) they get all tender and my boyfriend says that they feel like they're full of liquid. This doesn't bother me too much, except for the fact that it hurts to lie on my front ...

As for your boobs shrinking, I'm afraid that my only suggestion would be for you to go back on the pill. Seems a bit extreme though. Boobs are boobs and they're there to do a job. Just think, you'll be able to wear vest tops without a bra in the summer!! :D
  • Options
    When I first went on the pill mine didn't get any bigger and I had no probs with the pill.

Then I went off it.

Then I went back onit about a month ago

And now...

:eek2:

my boobs have gone like a cup size bigger which suits me fine. :D I still want bigger boobs though. :mad:

But I've also had crazy periods cos like I went on it and came on my period like a week or two into taking the damn thing and was off and on my period for like two or three weeks. Spotting and all that grossness. Pissed me off so fucking much. And I only went back on the thing cos I had a bf and now...I have no bf.

But ah well. Shall continue with the bastard. *plays with boobs*
  • Options
    Which one are you on Daisy?? I want mine to be bigger!
  • Options
    Originally posted by barbie
    Which one are you on Daisy?? I want mine to be bigger!

unfortunately pills work differently for different people;)

isnt part of the whole increase in boob size thing due to the increase in weight thing? (ie. increase in appetite?) but its more noticable on boobs because theyre smaller proportionaly to the rest of the bod?

i duno:)
  • Options
    I think my decrease in size must have been due to hormones, cos it happened really rapidly after stopping the pill, too soon for it just to be a loss of weight.....although I think I have lost a bit of weight as well which has probably made them even smaller....sob! ;)
  • Options
    i wish my boobs would disappear!!! i hate them. you should all appreciated your small boobs more. big ones are a pain in the ass!!