Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Heyo..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm Fáfnir, or Faf. New with almost 200 posts. Now aren't I amazing? ;) Well, I never thought my account would still be here (I've actually got 2) but yeah.. I actually first joined 28-11-2000. Stayed as Faf(fy) until I re-joined as Squee, to be able to become a "cool newbie" again (aaah! All those memories! lol) along with getting an easier name. But I got no idea what the password is so yeah..
I however ran away furious after someone didn't understand my post and well.. now that I read it I don't understand much of it either.

But anyhow.. I live in Iceland and am a 17 year old girl. I don't think I know any of you but I intend to try to return and see how things go. It was a nice place previously and I hope it still is today. :)

So any questions? Don't hesitate to ask.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That's so cool! Probably one of the oldest members then :)

Who do you remember from your time here?
    Hey :) welcome :wave: what do you want to be called then? Faf? Faffy?

It's great to have someone come back to the board, I used to visit the boards a coupla years ago then I forgot about them (ooh the shame, I shouldn't have admitted that!) but I came back in November to sign up. It's well worth it :) hope you enjoy being back.
    Hello!:) :wave:
    Cool :D

Hiya :wave:
    Thanks guys! =D

I'm actually supposed to be reading economics right now but someone left the computer turned on and I had to take a peek on the internet. ;)

Things actually look pretty much the same as they used to. I just don't recognise any names. However I left around the time when the main "clique" at that time seemed to be dissolving. Arguments and the like. There were less than five mega posters hehe.

Feel free to call me whatever you like. I shift between Faf and Faffy when I use this name. And it could be something totally different, too. As long as I know who it is people are addressing/talking about. ;)

:wave:
    *waves* hiya
    hi