Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

high blood levels

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi there can anyone tell me what high blood levels are?

and what I should do about them seeing as I have them

Comments

• Options
    As you are at university, register with a doctors' surgery in the town in which you live, and arrange an appointment. Do this soon (most surgeries only offer an emergency service on Saturdays) in order to remedy your understandable anxiousness and problem. He or she will then be able to examine you and to determine the cause of your high blood levels and thereby prescribe medication (if appropriate) to resolve the problem.
  • Options
    Surely you mean high blood pressure, not just high blood?!?! But anyway, Mobily's right - go see the doc if you're worried.
  • Options
    Blood sugar?
    For a person without Diabetes above 7 or 8 m/mol is considered high. Though it depends on the citcumstances.
  • Options
    thanks but I definitely mean high blood levels
  • Options
    I found out that I had high blood levels after I went to the doctors because my legs seized up in the summer. They thought it might be blood clots so I had my blood tested and a scan done on my legs and found out that instead of having blood clots I had high blood levels. Are there any websites on blood?
  • Options
    Originally posted by jacaranda
    thanks but I definitely mean high blood levels

There is no such thing as 'high blood levels' - it'll either be 'high blood levels of something', or you've misheard them say 'high blood pressure'. Go back to the person who said it to you and get them to clear it up.