Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How often?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This may have been done before but how often do people on here toke(smoke cannabis)?every day,a few times a day?a couple of times of week or what?

Comments

• Options
    its never constant. sometimes i'll smoke it like only 3-4 times a week, sometimes i'll smoke all day long.
  • Options
    Smoke it everyday, unless we can't get none then its a shit night and I go home early.
  • Options
    i go through stages depending on my mood... im not too keen at the moment, ive not got the giggles for ages and dont seem to get stoned so im not too fussed. Ive not got a job at the mo so when my bf coughs up to pay for my habit :p about a Q a day. im definately not a constant smoker... but if im busy (when i actually have a life) i dont miss it, ill be happy with a few joints when i get a break.
  • Options
    Re: How often?
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    toke(smoke cannabis)?every day,a few times a day?a couple of times of week or what?
    yes all of those depending on my responsibilities.
  • Options
    Once a week.

I'm not really into hash - gimmie class A's any day :p
  • Options
    About once or twice a week or so.
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Once a week.

I'm not really into hash - gimmie class A's any day :p

Gluebar sucks. Class A's - was that a refferal to smoking crack, or were you trying to say skunk is class A?! :p
  • Options
    Lets not get on to the skunk is better than hash debate again.

I'm preaty skint and working hard at the moment so its only every now and then really.
  • Options
    Um.... maybe 1 joint everyday around bedtime and a good long sesh at the weekends, unless I'm going out with mates, then I dont smoke as I tend to just sit there and add nothing to the conversation:rolleyes:
  • Options
    1-3 times a week.
  • Options
    Once or twice a week usually, used to be everyday, now its just at weekends! ;)