Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Best weed you smoked?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi ya guy's. Just wondering what was your best and worst weed/hash you smoked?

Just blazin on some Silver Shadow weed. Must say it's some of the most mellow weed I have smoked! One of the better type's for chillin out with after the pub..It's really nice with a good glass of red wine and some spacey Atmospheric DnB. :D

Comments

• Options
    the best was by far some berry smelling weed...we rolled 1/4 of a gram, we were 2 and i had closed eye visuals and stuff this weed rules....the worst was some weed that a gram between three people did just mild effects...ah waist of money
  • Options
    Best weed? Probably NL*5XHaze. Shit me that was GREAT smoke! Not just for the caning but the aroma and sweet taste was amazing. Worst was an unknown breed, though it was so shite that if it wasn't for the leaves, if could have been grass! Some twat nicked some plants from a greenhouse and they weren't even in bud, but in our young ignorance we ticked half a bar before realising...worst mistakes of our lives...what a wanker!.... Been smoking my own weed tonight. Not quite ready yet, but look out for future pics.

However, if you're talking about best cannabis, it has to be green oil. Used to be very common back home, but then dealer moved away and have never been able to get it again. That is truely STRONG trippy shit! One 0.2g spliff would cane 3 people, though was kinda expensive at £20 on the g.

Oil was available in Yellow, Brown and Green. Brown was most common. It came in plastic wraps and had the consistency of marmite. I loved skinning up with it, it was SO quick. You'd get a butter knife, scrap some oil onto it then gently heat it for a few seconds whilst running the oil up and down the knife as it thinned out. Then scrap it on the baccy and roll..took seconds. I'd love to find that shit again.
  • Options
    If you can get hold of Silver Pearl which is a Sativa Hybrid (I think). It tates like sugar and it's really smooth. It's fucking strong to and quite trippy. Most of the stuff I have smoked I can't get over here...Unless I smuggle a 9 back from Amsterdam which I doubt is a good idea. I think most stuff you get my end is pretty shit apart from the gear I was smoking tonight which is really nice and I can get round here from time to time. I don't really like the strong stuff that hits you right away..I like to be able to enjoy a smoke instead of getting mashed in like 5 minutes.
  • Options
    The best green that I've smoked was homegrown, I'm not sure of the strain, it was very early picked though, pure white hairs and a really light giggly high.

Nepalese temple balls are the best hash I've had, fucking hell that was strong, I smoked it though one of those clay pipe things and it felt like the top part of my skull had been removed, strange.

I had some oil recently and, yes its really strong but I wasnt so sure about it, it was a bit stonny for my liking, it just wasted me, that and chasing it out of tin foil really didnt makes it feel very natural.
  • Options
    The best for me was some home grown white widow my mate used to grow.

I agree tho, hash oil is lovely !
  • Options
    The best for me was some white widow. Ahhhhh i never felt it go down my throat....
  • Options
    Malawi Gold and Durban Posin were the best for me as well as so home grown Hydro that a mate of mine grew!!!

Wait i also forgot the Swazi Gold that we had this weekend!!!

African Weed is the Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:naughty:
  • Options
    I do think the weed in SA is a bit of a mixed bag, I mean there is quite a bit of crap around, but theres some really good stuff too. I had nepalese and some very strange stuff from the congo when I was there.
  • Options
    The best weed I smoked was a potent consignment of AK-47. I was only 14 and it got me so fucked, just after one joint.
    Also, not so long ago I smoked a bud of supreme skunk coated in Morrocan hash oil, which was probably the best thing that has passed through my lungs ever.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I do think the weed in SA is a bit of a mixed bag, I mean there is quite a bit of crap around, but theres some really good stuff too. I had nepalese and some very strange stuff from the congo when I was there.

The worst weed that i have ever had is what we call Jad (pernounced jat) it is discusting , but still kick the shit out of you!!

I agree with the mixed bag theory but it depends on your supplier and where he gets his stuff!!

Also our weed is really cheap compared to the UK prices!!
  • Options
    I've just purchased a lovely bag of K2 weed from Holland. Holy shit, its the best stuff I have ever tried. Smoked one joint and that was me completely wasted. but in a nice way, not sleepy, just really high:D
  • Options
    I can't belibe that nobody has mentioned afghani black :)
  • Options
    i dont think ive ever got the attraction to White Widow, its good but wasnt the best ive had.. northern lights was a good smoke, and :heart::D blueberry :D:heart: was my favourite -- not the strongest by any means, but my favourite and it doesnt knock me out like some of the stuff ive had lately! :p
  • Options
    Now i think about it..... i was pretty strong, but in a good way! :heart: BLUEBERRY :heart:
  • Options
    Blueberry was a very nice smoke indeed and definitely one of the best i've sampled