Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Good charlotte rocks

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by paperBprincess

this girl came up to me and said 'yo beeyatch i is into the hardcore rock and roll metal, good charlotte rock man!' then walked off, i was like o...............................k

calling you a "beeyatch" and using "hardcore", "rock and roll" and "metal" in the same sentence?

is it me or does that make little to no sense?
    I like Good Charlotte. I don't think that they're rock though. I like them and I like the fact that not many other people do...I kinda like being the odd one out :D
    Originally posted by Psycho_Smurf
    I like Good Charlotte. I don't think that they're rock though. I like them and I like the fact that not many other people do...I kinda like being the odd one out :D

No, a hell of a lot of people like them actually. Until very recently they were huge on the underground scene but they've had extensive record company backing to they've broken through. Fair play to them for that because I know they struggled before that.

Now, they're loved by every teeny rocker going, so whilst genuines rock fans think they're wank, you'll find they have a huge following amongst certain sections.
    they're good but i think they're a kinda rocky pop kinda thing, i dont really get them bein on kerrang and stuff
    i dont really get them bein on kerrang and stuff

what is it with kerrang now? avril was like kerrang number 1 the last time i saw it

*goes to hide under thick duvet where the 'hey man your a teeny rocker' fad cant harm me*
    calling you a "beeyatch" and using "hardcore", "rock and roll" and "metal" in the same sentence?

nope it didnt, thats why i stood stunned for about half hour trying to recover :)
    next time someone does that to yo, put your arm around their shoulders, and yell, with an accent of your choice

"HEY YO! HOMIE! I isn't into the SHIIIITE that you are! Peace out bruva! (or sista!). Now geeet your bad taste in beats away from me" or words to that effect.

whatever the results, you'll have time to run! (or keel over laughing)
    theres not many bands that i dislike more than creed, but Good Charlotte are one of them :)

(and i dont really class Busted as a band, theyre more... gymnasts)
    Originally posted by Black Hole Sun
    theres not many bands that i dislike more than creed, but Good Charlotte are one of them :)

lol, I agree
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Originally posted by Black Hole Sun

lol! I think thats quite funny, they do jump around a lot don't they. I wonder why they do that.

Aww everybody hates Busted! Ah well I will still carry on with my obsession for them hehe!
    Originally posted by FireyFirenze
    lol! I think thats quite funny, they do jump around a lot don't they. I wonder why they do that.

maybe they all have small bladders, and when they shoot their videos, the toilet is always clogged or something? :rolleyes: :lol:
    or maybe theyre an overexcitable boy band who have to carry guitars instead of microphones :)

the drummer is definately the best dude from busted :)