Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

VERY important pill info!

I have just heard some lab results and there is a new batch of supermen that you should avoid;

"Supermen large white pills (10 x 4mm) no score and some pills are almost shiny.

Pill contains weird substances some of which have not yet be defined but two of which are MDMA (approx 50mg) and most worryingly MOCLOBEMIDE which as far as I have just discovered is an MAOI meaning taken with MDMA could cause many problems.

Please do not buy these pills and inform others of this thanks!

I will add more when I know more but there could be more than 7 active ingredients in these pills, worrying the two that have been found so far are enough to cause damage alone."
Mashead testing.

Mixing an MAOI and MDMA is very dangerous, it seems that the maker has mixed the two so that the MDMA can be stretched further, very nasty.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi BB, where did you get this information from? It's a good idea to quote your source if possible.

Somebody is looking into this today. It might be true, but it might be a hoax.
    NEWS just in

The Forensic Science Service and St George's Toxicology
    Unit have not heard of this mix. Nor have Drugscope.

This is not to say that it doesn't exist. The only way to tell is to get a sample of the pill to somewhere reliable such as the Toxicology Unit, St George's Hospital Medical School. The unit takes things on an amnesty basis and will not ask any questions.
    They have a thread about it on pillreports:
    http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=7&area=2&id=32534

But like i've said before .. pillreports.com can never be 100% accurate .. since they don't have lab access.

But until this gets sorted out, i know i won't be eating any superman embadded pills
    Mashead testing does lab testing for bluelight.nu and as you rightly point out I can not be 100% certain that these results are accurate. However a lot of people on bluelight know him personaly and his lab results are generaly excepted as the truth.
    im glad ive stoped doing them.

but would that put someone off doing them if they bought them. i know it wouldnt bother me
    Yeah there was a bad batch of Mitsi Turbos in the South Wales Echo front page last week.

Bad thing was, two girls rushed into hospital on them, on the same night that I had bought and dropped, (quite) a few of these same pills..dodgy shit eh, scared me a bit, but oh well.

I'm going to buy a testing kit for my own, can anyone recommend a good one?

I'm starting to think making my own will give me more piece of mind..
    There is the E-Z tester which is now two, or maybe three little bottles of liquid that react to the differing chemicals in the pills, however they are far from fool proof and probally wouldnt have shown anything with these pills.
    You can buy whats termed as chromo testers which tell you all the drugs that are in the pills, however they are quite difficult to use and I have no idea where you'd go about finding them.

The big problem with these pills that they might well feel quite good, the mix of the MOI and mdma might well feel at first like a high dose of MDMA because of the action of the MOI. However if you could well end up totaly fucked from any number of nasty side effects of the two.

As with anything in the drug market, test as much as you can, know your source and know your body.
    As with anything in the drug market, test as much as you can, know your source and know your body.

Wise.
    Yeah i read that on pill reports a while ago... Green Euros are to be avoided too.... but then so are all green pills as far as im concerned!
    I had three of these the other weekend (description was exactly the same) and I was absolutely fine on them.

Needless to say though, I was spannered :D
    There are a few different types of supermen around at the moment.
    Z0ma; I really would advise that you avoid these pills, they may well feel fine but they could do you some serious harm, the mix of those two chemicals makes them FAR more dangerous than normal pills.
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    Green Euros are to be avoided too....

We had them about a month or so back. Two people said they were great, while me and a few others spent the night feeling like shit.
    There has been quite a few different green euros, some have been quite strong 120mg+ I think but some have had ket and other crap in, as far as I can remember.
    Most euros I've heard about have been quite good, I've heard talk that they are from the same press as the imfamous pink star treks, dam I miss them.
    I dont think ive had many pills without Ket in them... think it adds to the fun :p when im in the right mood that is.
    There are less and less about with ket in these days, its becoming harder and harder to get, about the only place you can still buy it in bulk is India, and they dont do export orders most of the time too. Well that or Mexico.
    There still a market there though so I dont think it will disapear altogether, the market always knows best as they say.
    when im in the mood i think ket in pills adds to the fun... i get flashbacks the next day after having it in pills.. always fun :)