Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Threesomes

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    And what ones have you already fufilled?
    Any worth trying? (well for a bloke)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    And what ones have you already fufilled?
    Any worth trying? (well for a bloke)

Most have been more based on situation, position etc, a lot around anal play, but not all. Still got to do it on a train, swimming pool was fun though. :naughty:
  • Options
    I have done train and pool-
    The place im dieing to do it is the cinema!

Ever got that one?
  • Options
    I've never had one and although I have thought about it I personally don't know if I could go through with it. Maybe with two people I wasn't too well aquainted with: I couldn't do it for example with my current boyfriend or a friend or something. I think doing things like that could really screw up a relationship. I think its also because, I don't think I could stand someone else touching Chris: maybe that's just sad and clingy but that's the way I am.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    I have done train and pool-
    The place im dieing to do it is the cinema!

Ever got that one?

Only ever done hand jobs. i've given oral in a cinema now ;), but to be honest it isn't one that i've got any real longing to do. Why waste that amount of cash to have sex. Don't like paying for it. :)

]Originally posted by kosari193
    I've never had one and although I have thought about it I personally don't know if I could go through with it. Maybe with two people I wasn't too well aquainted with: I couldn't do it for example with my current boyfriend or a friend or something. I think doing things like that could really screw up a relationship. I think its also because, I don't think I could stand someone else touching Chris: maybe that's just sad and clingy but that's the way I am.

I used to feel like that. With ex's there's no way I could have done. Didn't trust them enough, or vice versa. It's different this time. It's something we both want to try but we know it's a one off. I duuno, think it all depends on how strong the basis of your relationship is and whether it's something you both really want to experience, thats all I can put my change of heart down to. :)