Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Sore nipple

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
As I was taking a shower after I'd gone for a run last night, my nipples went hard from the water and the right one felt hot like it was burning! On closer inspection it looked as if I had grown a second raised bit within the brown area :eek2:

It was fine again about 10 minutes after my shower but when I took another shower in the morning my right nipple started to hurt again and the lump was back!

Does anyone know what's going on there?! Cheers

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i get these - horrid, they're like a spot - infected pore type thing. stick some germolene on, it'll numb it and ease the pain, and also kill the germs.
    Runners nipple hey? Rub vaseline onto your nipples before you go running and it should prevent the problem from reoccuring in the future.
    Ahh yeh, that makes sense, thanks! :)

I was getting kinda worried, thinking i was growing a third nipple! :crazyeyes
    Try not to play with your nipples too.:naughty:
    Could be jogger's nipple, from sweat and friction. Some runners say that sticking plasters over them helps, just be careful if you have chest hair there! If it's still there in a few days, get it checked out properly by a doctor.