Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Strength

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Now i aint no faggot, but i find that when your having a shit comedown on pills, poppers take the edge off it. So, with that in mind does anyone know what the strongest type of popper is. I have always done Reds but is there anything stronger?

Thanx 4 any help guyz and girls

Comments

• Options
    LOL.
    When your having a shitty comedown on pills, poppers ain't the way to go dude.
    Use 5-HTP or/and Melotonin (if you can't sleep), watch a video and smoke weed.

Poppers is defenitely not the way to go.
  • Options
    i agree with addyh - weed is the best way to ease your comedown and sleep with sex!!!
  • Options
    Re: Strength
    Originally posted by Sharkky
    Now i aint no faggot,

Hello Sharky, welcome to the boards. Little house rule for you - no homophobic stuff please.
  • Options
    Yep, why does everyone still think that all gay men run around with their noses permanently stuck to a bottle of poppers....:confused:

talk about throwing stereotypes about!
  • Options
    As far as I know all the popers sold in the UK are preaty much the same.
    They will not help with your comedown, well I guess you could do a lot and then pass out, probally wouldnt be a great idea, and you'd come round preaty quick feeling ill.
  • Options
    alright, i have done liquid gold and rave once b4, and you can tell they are not as strong as Reds. And i do find at the end of the night when u feel awful, poppers pick you up a little bit
  • Options
    In my experience there are two main types of poppers, that of amyl nitrate and that of butyl (sp?) nitrate. The amyl nitrate is considered "cleaner" (and is used in treatment of angina) and I used to find gave less of a thumping head-ache. Rave was generally the better and cleaner choice though they do seem to all be pretty much the same... I can't imagine giving yourself a monster of a head-ache on a major comedown can do you any good though. Smoke a few spliffs and you'll feel a lot better with the comedown. I find that the more you come down, the more you can feel the relaxedness of the weed sinking in.
  • Options
    I thought that the sale of amyl nitrate was restricted, I thought you could only sell the other types, I might be wrong though.