Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Who have you met or seen walking down the street that's famous?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BumbleBee

Kiddy?
    They're all about 35!

Hehe kiddy just translates as "someone of the male gender" :)

Babby or babblet is what i use to describe an actual child :D
  • Options
    Before All Saints and Kavana were famous, they came to play in my town on the beach. I think Ive seen Paul Daniels, cant really remamber!!! :confused:

My dads uncle was friends with Dickie Bird.
  • Options
    Jade doing a PA at the place I go to to drink. Had a wee natter with her, lovely girl :)

Jason Donovan, once in London and once doing a PA.

Billy Dodds, my favourite ever footie player ever in the same drinking hole, with my least favourite player ever Charlie Miller.

The guy that plays Chris Tait in Emmerdale at the airport in Portugal.

Dr Fox, Dane Bowers and that lass that plays Shelly in Corrie at Granada.

That Scottish girl that presented Blue Peter, shopping in Aberdeen

Can't think, but I'm sure there's more :confused:
  • Options
    Met Michael Greco in a club once. All the women were standing around him but too scared to speak to him, so a girl I worked with, a little pished, walked straight up and kissed him. Made her night anyway.
  • Options
    Lol

I have seen:

Lisa, Brian, Zara & Abi from Holyoaks while at the theatre with school! Lisa sat outside the whole of the second half, as did I because it was awful :rolleyes:

Rio Ferdinand in Manchester (petrol station)

Tommy from Garden Force in the trafford Centre where I also saw Bernice from Emmerdale.

Sam Fox was at a wedding I once went to.

Karl Kennedy from Neighbours while he was doing panto in Llandudno! He was in Asda!

Thats it :)
  • Options
    Mark Owen
    Graham Norton
    Jordan
    Princess Diana
    Ant+Dec
    Nelson Mandela
    Nicole Appleton
    Westlife
    Jodie (Hollyoaks)
    People from that modelling show
  • Options
    I've met that England rugby player, Jason Leonard. He came to my school and I asked him if he liked rugby or if he was in it for the money :lol: (I was a precocious child :p.)

Also, if anyone remembers the Gladiators, I met Zodiac. She was pretty, and very strong. Tall woman.

Also saw Rik Waller in my local Woolworths. Met the Chuckle Brothers, who made a lame joke.

Seen Westlife, Gareth, Will and Zoe in concert.

Methinks that's it.
  • Options
    before my parents split up and i moved house down the village, i used to live in a big detached house in countesthorpe where all the football players live! so yeh, used to babysit for iian Roberts all those many years ago.
    Am related to the (deceased) King Hussain of Jordan, John Cooper-Clark and met Ricky Butcher in America.
    And danced with Lee from big brother in some club when he just got out the house.
  • Options
    Used to see Scott from Five wandering about when I went up to my nan's, have met Jamie Redknapp and his bro quite a few times cos they live down here and know my cousins and have seen Jay Kay driving his cars up the motorway near where my boyf lives. Think thats all, other than meeting people at TOTP, concerts etc, but don't spose that counts as random famous person sightings!
  • Options
    I met Rolf Harris when I was at London Zoo...

and I met Denise Black, (corination street, the bill, bad girls) cause she's my auntie! She's so cool... she helped us paint my dads face whilst he was asleep at a family gathering hehehehe

Don't think I've met anyone else famous though. Got a few Grand National jockeys autographs though, cause my parents met them.
  • Options
    Originally posted by shannon75

Pres. Bush.

i hope you chucked an egg at him!
  • Options
    I had to tell this one. Someone I know lived in the London area when he was young and had a paper round. There were a couple of houses with really long paths so he decided to nip across the grass and hop over the low fence instead, whereupon Geoffrey from Rainbow comes out of the house and snarls, "Get off my fucking grass"!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    I had to tell this one. Someone I know lived in the London area when he was young and had a paper round. There were a couple of houses with really long paths so he decided to nip across the grass and hop over the low fence instead, whereupon Geoffrey from Rainbow comes out of the house and snarls, "Get off my fucking grass"!! :lol::lol::lol:

How I wish I could say I had ran over Geoffery's lawn and got abuse shouted at me... oh, how I wish!!

*Quite possibly the Worlds biggest Rainbow fan*

Err, I've met Eamonn O'Neal (news presenter in the North West at least) and other Granada Tonight presenters.
    Vikram out of Corrie (aka Chris Bisson) - he put his arm round me and I thought I was so amazing :rolleyes:
    Err, I saw Ben Freeman (Scott from Emmerdale) in a car once in Manchester... fine as!!
    The Queen! :lol:
    I also met Rhianna - she sang a couple of songs called 'Oh Baby' which was featured on the Levi Girlfriends advert, and 'Word Love'.
    I've seen loads of people in concert too - but that's not really meeting them!!
  • Options
    I've seen Fred (out of Corrie), driving into Granada Studios...

...Paul Warhurst (Bolton Wanderers) coming out of a diesel shop with about 50 bags on his arm....

...I've met all of the guys from Feeder (R.I.P. Jon!) twice...

...I've met Anne Savage, Ingo (TWAT!), Tidy Boys, loads more dj's, can't be arsed to list 'em...

...Rory Underwood...

...the Boston United team (when I was 7)...

...Kenny Dalglish pushed my dad out of the way before...

...I know a premiership linesman (Dave Bryant)...

...they're getting worse, so I'll stop now! ;)