Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Masturbation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Recently my boyfriend asked me to masturbate for him, i agreed and i did. it turned him on but i felt uncormfortable doing this.

Why do guys find this a turn on?

Have any other girls done this for their boyfriends? How did u feel?

Antalya xxx :wave:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'd feel soooo embarrassed!!

I know my boyfriend would like it cos he's hinted at it but even though we've been together a while, I'd still feel really self-conscious. I like the thought though.
    Re: Masturbation
    Originally posted by Antalya
    Recently my boyfriend asked me to masturbate for him, i agreed and i did. it turned him on but i felt uncormfortable doing this.

Why do guys find this a turn on?

Have any other girls done this for their boyfriends? How did u feel?

Maybe he just liked the idea of not having to bother with foreplay :p

:rolleyes:
    i was really embarrassed. it felt ok in a way coz it was pleasing him (in a rounf about way) and that was ok but i just felt so...exposed. it was wierd.

masterbating does nothing for me wen im with sum1. i wudnt feel self consious but id let him know how i feel.
    i did it for an ex once to wind him up cos he wanted to go out to a really boring party type thing and i wanted to stay home and:naughty::naughty: . so while he was trying really hard to get ready around me i was lying on the floor masturbating. it was really funny cos i could see that it was turning him on cos of the iddy biddy buldge in his trousers. oh the joys of being a bitch
    My girlfriend used to masturbate me until I came quite frequently. Simple but effective. :)
    Ye My last girlfriend was like that. I got her to try it once or twice in front of me but she wasnt really up for it. Then I got her to use a cold carrot- it was funny more than anything :lol:
    But I think its only healthy and noting wrong with doing it for your partner. A lot of females that dont do it when there alone will have problems doing it in front of their partners-the majority of women dont start to masturbate regularly until there in their twenties- Then theres just the horny ones that do all the time..
    My b/f asked me to that once while we were screwing - playing with my clit and the only reason i agreed was because i knew that it would turn him on, it did nothing for me!!
    I love my gf to do it. Its the voyeuristic thing that most guys get off on.
    I love doing it infront of my fella. Cummon...who knows how to o it best eh? But I'll play with my clit whilst he's fingering me, we're haing sex whenever. I love it, feels great, turns me on and it turns him on. We're all happy. :D
    It's not embarassing at all, it's a great way to turn your guy on ;)
    My guy likes it when I do it, but it takes me a long time to come with him watching. I think it's stage fright or something.
    Thanx...now i know im not the only one to do it and feel wierd. i dont do it very often sometimes not for like months by myself and when i did it for him its just felt too wierd but then whilst he was fingering me i played with my clit (he suggested it) and that was really good, it turned him on and got us right in the mood for sex! i recommend it!