Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

dumped!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
k don't realyl know why i'm doing this other than:crying:
got dumped on sunday, more of a mutual thing, when i ended up running out of the house screaming at my parents coz i was still pissed at my gf for sleepign with someoen else at xmas.
anyway end of the day i got "let go"
now no matter how much she treated me like shit, i still miss her so much. but am noticing someone else and tomorrow ntie i will be gettign so
so so hammered and who knows what will happen. but still
i miss my ex
i text her g'night every nite and she texts back sayng that she hopes i don't feel bad.
i
really
want
to
tell
her
i
love
her
but thats unfair isn't it?
she did it. and she'll be moving on won't she
i guess i jus tneed someone to give me the harsh truth.
even tho the last thing she said to me in person was
"i love you"
:banghead: :banghead:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    heya darlin!:)
    you poor thing!! if you think that it is finished completely, then maybe its better that you start movin on, think of it as an experience and sumthin great that happened in ur life...there'll be plenty more of relationships in your life and before u know it, you'll be talkin bout ur ex-girlfriends to ur wife and not feel a thing for them!

best of luck to ya hun and if ya ever need to talk, i'll giv ya my email!:rolleyes:

xxx
    being dumped sucks. My girlfriend of 4 and 1/2 months dumped me on saturday. Spent sunday feeling upset. On monday gave her a hug and now we are becoming friends.

And there is this friend, Adele, who has been incredibly supportive over the last few days.

Maybe let someone (sensitive) know how upset you are and they can give you support.

I know I have to move on and I've got used to the fact that me and Laura won't be going out again and I'm over her already (I think).

At first I felt happy kinda, then i felt upset, now i feel free. I hate to say it but you need to remember that there are plenty more fish in the sea. Maybe there isn't another one like her but there will be another one who can make you just as happy or probably happier.

Feel free to PM me if you need to chat
    I think you are experiencing the normal emotions of someone who has just come out of a relationship.

Your feelings will flip between anger and hatred to self pity and remorse that its over.

Don't worry about it, just try not to do anything stupid that you will regret later.

Also, she slept with someone else and dumped you - doesn't that tell you something?
    Originally posted by BumbleBee

Also, she slept with someone else and dumped you - doesn't that tell you something?

yep, She a bitch?!:p
    Originally posted by Harmless

yep, She a bitch?!:p

Yeah, find someone that will respect you. Everyone needs respect
    friday nite - lots of alcohol - shameless shameless flirting = :naughty:
    giggle
    OOOOOooooo!!? do spill :D
    10 hours worth of drinking:crazyeyes
    in a pub by eight:)
    the friend, who juuuuuust before the weekend sed, 'froget any feelings we'll just have fun'
    so we did
    her and another girl...
    and another
    and anotheri think
    i can't remember:rolleyes:
    no sex or anythin. but damn
    best "get over it" method i've had in a loooong time:naughty:
    hehe congrats ;)

Glad you're happier now!