Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Threesomes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone here had one? Was it with a guy and a girl? Or two of the same sex?

I haven't, and when I'm thinking with a clear and sober head (the one on my shoulders :rolleyes: ) I usually say that I'm greedy in bed and want a girl all to myself.

Then again, if two good looking girls came up and said they fancied it, could I say no? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ive not ever had one but id love one with a bloke and a girl or 2 girls (im female)
    Never had one, never want one!
    tho im a virgin i couldnt because im so possesive... i know that sounds bad but theres no way i could let my girlfriend do things with anyone else.

but then again, a one night stand with two girls... maybe.....
    Urgh :yuck: Not my type of thing at all.
    I've nearly had one before with 2 guys but it didn't happen in the end.

I would only have one whilst I was single though. I don't think I would like my boyfriend messing around with someone else if I had one whilst in a relationship.
    Originally posted by *hellie*

I would only have one whilst I was single though. I don't think I would like my boyfriend messing around with someone else if I had one whilst in a relationship.

Agreed - only while I was single.
    I'd like one but i'd probably end up getting jelouse, one persons enough for me :naughty:
    never ad one, but def want both MMF and FFM. Me and my fella are currently looking for female volunteers...apparently that one has to come first. ;)

Also got propositioned by another couple for maybe a foursome last night, which we are thinking about once we've got to know them both properly.
    my bit on the side is well up for it with me and another girl, but its just finding the other girl!

I couldn't do it with one of my mates as I wouldn't be able to look them in the eye afterwards :eek:
    Originally posted by *hellie*
    I've nearly had one before with 2 guys but it didn't happen in the end.

I agree - a 3some has always been a fantasy - but that is the thing - its a fantasy, nothing more!!

But i thing that i could have on with two men or a man and a woman - just as long as i got equal attention!!!!

I think that one with 2 other woman would also be fun!!!:naughty:
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    never ad one, but def want both MMF and FFM. Me and my fella are currently looking for female volunteers...apparently that one has to come first. ;)

Also got propositioned by another couple for maybe a foursome last night, which we are thinking about once we've got to know them both properly.

well if you need a male volunteer for a MMF :D thats my fantasy :naughty:
    i love them... but only FFM i was against the idea with my current bf at first as were in a long-term relationship and i wanted him all 2 myself! But then i reconsidered i think as long as both of the couple want one equally and as long as there is trust in the relationship its not too much of a problem. Although, id never have a 3sum with my fella and the same girl 2wice. Id be scared hed want the 3sum again to be with her, rather than for a bit of fun.
    mmmm threesome perferable one brunette and one blonde only female of course!:)

I have never had a threesome but have an open mind;) and im sure it wouldn't but that bad:cool:
    Originally posted by Bandit4911

well if you need a male volunteer for a MMF :D thats my fantasy :naughty:

:lol: You'rs and every other male I seem to speak to. Sorry got plenty of volunteers for that. Females I'm short of, god knows why it's my job to find them. Surely it would be easier for him, but never mind. :rolleyes:
    Nearly had one a while ago with my mate and his gf-
    Late night back at a party- in the end she wasnt up for it!

I will have one with two girls someday.
    But couldnt if I was in a relationship- i'd get jealous!
    But prob would with another couple! Kaz I think you should go for it- the good easily out ways the bad!
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve

But prob would with another couple! Kaz I think you should go for it- the good easily out ways the bad!

We prob will, but we'll wait get to know the couple first. I dunno...just feel more comfortable doing it if we all get on. It's taken me and Asa by surprise a bit, weren't expecting it and had never really discussed foursomes. We were getting threesomes out the way first.

then again he knows that one of my fantasies is to have a group of fellas taking it in turns to fuck me and then all coming on me at once. We'll have to see if I ever get that one. ;)

then again he knows that one of my fantasies is to have a group of fellas taking it in turns to fuck me and then all coming on me at once. We'll have to see if I ever get that one. ;)

Im sure you'd love it!
    Well when your single agan it could be arranged :naughty:

You'll be swimming and bathing in the stuff-

Im sure you'd love it!
    Well when your single agan it could be arranged :naughty:

You'll be swimming and bathing in the stuff-

Why do I have to be single? :confused:

Why do I have to be single? :confused:

Well then I guess you dont-

What would your boyfriend say if we were all fucking and cuming all over you?
    Mind you it sounds like a very appealing situation- :p

Well then I guess you dont-

What would your boyfriend say if we were all fucking and cuming all over you?
    Mind you it sounds like a very appealing situation- :p

He probably wouldn't care so long as he could join in. He knows it's only fulfilling a fantasy and at the end of the day he's the one I'm with and going home to, so why should he bother worrying about anyother blokes around me, they don't stand a chance of taking me away from him and he's damn right about that fact as well. :D

He probably wouldn't care so long as he could join in. He knows it's only fulfilling a fantasy and at the end of the day he's the one I'm with and going home to, so why should he bother worrying about anyother blokes around me, they don't stand a chance of taking me away from him and he's damn right about that fact as well. :D

Thats sounds like an overally open realstionship- well were still young so why not!
    But surely most people would agree it would be kinda odd having your gf fucked senseless and blanketed in cum and bringing her home then.

Ive to head off now- start with the foursome and work your way up! Sounds like ive a bit of catching up to do anyway...

And if you need volunteers im sure our thesite possy would help you out!

Thats sounds like an overally open realstionship- well were still young so why not!
    But surely most people would agree it would be kinda odd having your gf fucked senseless and blanketed in cum and bringing her home then.

Ive to head off now- start with the foursome and work your way up! Sounds like ive a bit of catching up to do anyway...

And if you need volunteers im sure our thesite possy would help you out!

We just both trust each other completely. We know exactly what we're both like and know that no matter what happens in the end it's each other we want. Neither of us would cheat, and yes I know people will say but anyone can say that, but i do know for a fact he won't cheat on me, too many people would tell me and batter him for it for a start. So we don't see any point in worrying or getting jealous of anyone else cos they don't stand a chance with either of us. We're both happy.

But we're both open flirty people, so we actually understand each others ways. I've never found a bloke who will put up with my flirting before cos apparently I go to far, Asa doesn't believe that cos he goes as far if not further than I do. So we're both fine with everything, and we can each do things with others if theother get's to join in.

Yeah it would be weird and I'm not denying that fact. But I'm pretty sure he'd be absolutely fine with it. Will ask him tonight and see what his response is.

but yeah will start with the foursome....skip the threesome idea...hehe! Sure you can catch up soon enough though....you've got enough lasses who'd do you here. ;)
    Yes I would do either MMF or MFF, would that I got the chance. Obviously there is a small trust issue, but I think generally in the cases of threesomes it's done with the knowledge that everyone involved is doing it for the sexual thrill and fun of the moment, and not because they expect to be making a life with the other two people :D
    Yeh, I've always wanted a MMF, i came very close but one of the guys decided against it.:mad:

But I'm pretty sure he'd be absolutely fine with it. Will ask him tonight and see what his response is.

Asked him without saying what i'd said he would say and I was right. He says that he knows it's something that I won't be happy if I don't get to do and so it's only a one off thing and why not so I can get it out my system and be happy to settle down. :D
    Kazbo, if you can't find another female or male to take part, then a couple would be the best bet. There are plenty of contact magazines out there, and websites. Shouldn't be too hard to find a couple.

Mr_Wobble ;)

We prob will, but we'll wait get to know the couple first. I dunno...just feel more comfortable doing it if we all get on. It's taken me and Asa by surprise a bit, weren't expecting it and had never really discussed foursomes. We were getting threesomes out the way first.

WHAT A WOMAN!!!!!!!!!! :yeees:
    Urrrrgh

No they don't appeal to me at all :yuck: I doubt my bfriend would say the same though :D
    We just both trust each other completely. We know exactly what we're both like and know that no matter what happens in the end it's each other we want. Neither of us would cheat, and yes I know people will say but anyone can say that, but i do know for a fact he won't cheat on me, too many people would tell me and batter him for it for a start. So we don't see any point in worrying or getting jealous of anyone else cos they don't stand a chance with either of us. We're both happy.

but yeah will start with the foursome....skip the threesome idea...hehe! Sure you can catch up soon enough though....you've got enough lasses who'd do you here. ;)

Well once you can cross those flirting boundaries your laughing.
    Its nice he undestands and trusts you so much.Not many relationships are as strong!Especially in such short time!
    Your some woman for one woman i'll tell ya!
    Hopefully we all get to live some of our fantasies-

And were are all these lasses who'd do me here ey?;)
    Not likely to ever happen though!
    Well once you can cross those flirting boundaries your laughing.
    Its nice he undestands and trusts you so much.Not many relationships are as strong!Especially in such short time!
    Your some woman for one woman i'll tell ya!
    Hopefully we all get to live some of our fantasies-

And were are all these lasses who'd do me here ey?;)
    Not likely to ever happen though!

Aye...we are strong...probably because we had become such good mates before that we knew each other practically inside out first. But we'll see where it goes. I aint looking to settle for a good few years yet...get uni out the way first. Then we'll see. :)

Hehe....he knows I won't be happy till I've lived all of mine though. Done most now. thats about the only biggy left, so I'll have to see what orgainising of it I can do soon. ;) I think I worried him slightly though when I told him why I was asking about it last night. Ah well.

Yeah we had thought about that Wobble. Although I have a feeling he'd quite like to find a female on a night out and leave me to pull her. Fuck knows how...I can't even remember how to pull blokes it's been that long since I tried.