Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

make your own?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
anyone here make their own entertainment? you know instead of buying it already packaged, instead of paying someone else to do it all for you. am i just being old fashioned?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I download mp3's and put them onto blank c.d's if that counts. :confused:
    Yes, I play in a band, but then I don't really set out to entertain myself, I set out to entertain fans of the band, does this count? :confused:
    Originally posted by Van The Man
    Yes, I play in a band, but then I don't really set out to entertain myself, I set out to entertain fans of the band, does this count? :confused:
    are you really Van Morrison?
    :lol:
    :lol:
    Originally posted by One of the Nobodies
    I download mp3's and put them onto blank c.d's if that counts. :confused:

:yes: Same here :D
    I download films sometimes. And music
    I have a tambourine, does that count? :confused::D
    I play zie bass guitar, download music, write screenplays/scripts and occasionally film them

What about yourself rollie? You DO know rolling a joint doesn't count don'tcha? :D
    Originally posted by Kurt
    I play zie bass guitar, download music, write screenplays/scripts and occasionally film them

What about yourself rollie? You DO know rolling a joint doesn't count don'tcha? :D
    LMAO! i play hopscotch on my way home from the pub. i play guitar, not very well but my guitar goes straight in my sound card and i have a number of music editing packages that i play with day and night. after a spliff i listen to what i've been putting together and become famous in my own imagination. hear it the next day and usualy delete it. i farm. i've started growing veg and growing up. i like all your answers though.