Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Which is the best camera phone?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Now theyve been invented companys are coming out with loads of camera phones. which ones do you think are the best and why?

Comments

• Options
    not the 7210! I got the camera for free and it's crap. Doesn't bother me cos I didnt really want the camera anyway, but I'd rule that one out of your options straight away!
  • Options
    thanks, always looked abit bright to me anywho :)

Im only interested in buying the embeded camera phones, not the ones with a four-foot adaption on the bottom, but lets say that a camera with adaption is clearly amazingly especially better than any others which are embeded i might consider.

From my own research the only phones i found were the nokia 7250 and the sharp (somethin X-10) - any comments on either or any other phone. Appreciated. Tom
  • Options
    Re: Which is the best camera phone?
    Originally posted by MoonWalkingsFun
    Now theyve been invented companys are coming out with loads of camera phones. which ones do you think are the best and why?

I would say the 7650 is a very good camera /multimedia phone but is a bit big

fab