Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

My mates problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm just about to finish with a guy who I have been mates with for a long time. Its not cuz of this but as he is my friend I think I shud tell him...

Things got heavy and I felt "bumps" on him. It was dark and I couldn't see what they were but I jsut pulled away from him and sed nothing. I don't know if what I felt was just his normal anatomy or something more. I mean surely you guys would notice and have it checked out right? Or wud he?

Should I tell him even tho it cud be the most awkward and possibly unneeded conversation ever?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: My mates problem
    Originally posted by Jowolvo
    I'm just about to finish with a guy who I have been mates with for a long time. Its not cuz of this but as he is my friend I think I shud tell him...

Things got heavy and I felt "bumps" on him. It was dark and I couldn't see what they were but I jsut pulled away from him and sed nothing. I don't know if what I felt was just his normal anatomy or something more. I mean surely you guys would notice and have it checked out right? Or wud he?

Should I tell him even tho it cud be the most awkward and possibly unneeded conversation ever?

You've found out our secret....

We've got balls down there!
    Damn that explains it!!

No seriously tho the lumps were on his balls no where else-do you get lumpy balls? (My god I can't belive I typing this!!)

I mean I read all the stuff on the info part of the board but it didn't help!
    Damn that explains it!!

No seriously tho the lumps were on his balls no where else-do you get lumpy balls? (My god I can't belive I typing this!!)

I mean I read all the stuff on the info part of the board but it didn't help!

I can't think how you could mention it.

I wouldn't go expecting a pleasant reaction from him though, no matter how you say it :eek2:
    Thats what my best mate sez-she told me she couldn't say but its the moral thing-what if it is something nasty and he passes it on. I kinda have experience as I had to tell a close friend on behalf of their Girlfriend at the time that they gave her Chlamydia.

It seems like all the blokes I now don't know what safe sex is!! Gah!
    It's normal, some blokes do get these "spots" *forget the proper name for them*

They Don't do anything, non will they cause you any harm.

You could tell him, but WHY, it's not like he wont already know.
    Wait, you say bumps...... Hmmmm how many roughly you talking about?
    :confused:
    That was why I didn't wanna say-cuz then I'd give him a complex about his bits and thats the lat thing I wanna do!

I've got that cartoon devil and angel on my shoulder at the mo!
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Wait, you say bumps...... Hmmmm how many roughly you talking about?
    :confused:

About 3, kinda the size of acne sopts but definetly noticeable not the feel of a spot
    Lol tell him you had an STD *(but it's cleared up now of course)*;)

And you'd think it be wise if he went to the doctors to have his bits checked out

(or GUM clinic!)

Other then that, there isn't much you can do without openly offending him

*Blokes don't like girls pointing stuff out about there dicks*
    :p
    Harmless man-Thats a good idea! If it backfires and he spreads it round then I will forego my niceness bout it and tell everyone the truth. The ball will be in his court then, so to speak!
    Harmless man-Thats a good idea! If it backfires and he spreads it round then I will forego my niceness bout it and tell everyone the truth. The ball will be in his court then, so to speak!
    Lol, yep

If he say anything about you having an STD then say he's got lumpy balls and small dick or whatever.

Just tell him that his balls are in your hands, and you can ruin his love life!;) ;)
    Thanx people! I will let ya know what happens!
    make part of your foreplay for him to touch em and see if he notices, that should give you an idea of whether he knows or not
    Or you could just tell him? *gasps* :rolleyes:
    :D

yup that could work

:lol:
    Maybe he already knows about it but hasn't told you?
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    Maybe he already knows about it but hasn't told you?

Probably.

All this makes me laugh. Some girl has got so het up about something so well not important.
    Do you mean on his actual balls or the skin?
    Genital warts. . . . not a good thing.
    Well....

I decided to be a wimp and let his next chick deal with it. If he asks why I didn't say I will pretend to have not noticed.

I didn't get really het up-I couldn't really talk to my mates-its kinda personal so you guys were my advice on the matter!

I decided to way up the risks that it was something against the risks that it wasn't and overall it came out that it was easier to leave it.