Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

April Fools!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...Help me! I need to think of some really good jokes to play on one of my mates » not too obvious though!

Ideas people :D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    there are the old favourites, like laxatives in their drink and that lot, but here's a personal favourite.

get sedatives...strong sedatives, enough to put a man down for a few hours. get shaving cream, a razor gaffer tape and a felt tip pen.

at some point, slip the sedatives to the target. when the mark is down, shave all the hair from their entire body. use the gaffer tape to cover their shame, then tape them to a public lamp post, with the words "you've been had, April Fools" or word to that effect on their chest and the back of their head.

they'll remember that for years.
    I am taking anti-acid tablets and gonna put them in my mouth, so ill be foaming at the mouth, and fake a fit. hehe watch my friends go mental. What I would prefer is if I could stop breathing, then a girl comes and gives me mouth to mouth hahaha. Are you meant to use tongues for that? :D
    Depends on how hot they are :p , and how hot they think you are.
    Hehe! :D pretty kool. Problem is, I'll be at school, so it's kinda got to be something real easy for me and my mates to do! The laxatives is always a good'un, i know its kinda old but never been done in my year at school!
    Any more ideas?
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    Hehe! :D pretty kool. Problem is, I'll be at school, so it's kinda got to be something real easy for me and my mates to do! The laxatives is always a good'un, i know its kinda old but never been done in my year at school!
    Any more ideas?

u'll b @ school? so the shaved lamppost ornament is out then huh?

this one will annoy them... get a slap of meat, and drench a book, that u can slip into their bag, in it's juices. dry it out somewhere, then in the morning it'll be an ant magnet. as long as u keep it in a plastic bag while it's in ur posession, u'll be fine, but they'll be cleaning out their bag for hours.
    Originally posted by Dreamer3k

u'll b @ school? so the shaved lamppost ornament is out then huh?

this one will annoy them... get a slap of meat, and drench a book, that u can slip into their bag, in it's juices. dry it out somewhere, then in the morning it'll be an ant magnet. as long as u keep it in a plastic bag while it's in ur posession, u'll be fine, but they'll be cleaning out their bag for hours.

Yeh, t'was a good idea though! Hehe i like that one...especially as she's a vegetarian! :lol: So what, if i sort it out tonight and leave it to dry, then put it in her bag tomorrow?
    yeah, keep it away from heat. and in the morning, put a couple more drops of the juice in the middle pages.
    Kool cheerz :D Got any more ideas? Incase it dont work!?
    if that doesn't work, bring the laxatives, and an almost empty roll of loo paper.
    if ur sneaky enough, replace all their ink cartridges with green or red ink.
    replace their bag with a similar one, but fill it with useless books and other junk.
    if that doesn't work, bring the laxatives, and an almost empty roll of loo paper.
    if ur sneaky enough, replace all their ink cartridges with green or red ink.
    replace their bag with a similar one, but fill it with useless books and other junk.

:lol: U evil person! :D They're pretty good ideas. I reckon we'll just play silly little tricks on her all day! I've gota try not to laugh too much though, i dont wanna make it too obvious that its us all the time!
    Originally posted by Young and sexy

:lol: U evil person! :D They're pretty good ideas. I reckon we'll just play silly little tricks on her all day! I've gota try not to laugh too much though, i dont wanna make it too obvious that its us all the time!

evil? thats just mildly annoying:D

evil? thats just mildly annoying:D

Hehe! I'll try telling her that tomorrow! :D
    there are the old favourites, like laxatives in their drink and that lot, but here's a personal favourite.

get sedatives...strong sedatives, enough to put a man down for a few hours. get shaving cream, a razor gaffer tape and a felt tip pen.

at some point, slip the sedatives to the target. when the mark is down, shave all the hair from their entire body. use the gaffer tape to cover their shame, then tape them to a public lamp post, with the words "you've been had, April Fools" or word to that effect on their chest and the back of their head.

they'll remember that for years.
    they'll hate you for years as well...
    Originally posted by Silverberg

they'll hate you for years as well...

they found it funny...they were kinda pissed at the time, but they saw the humor in it...eventually
    :eek: If someone shaved off all the hair from my body, i definately wouldnt be happy :eek2: :p