Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

cumming

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
here is a question,
can girls actually feel a bloke cumming inside her?
if u can wots it like?
sorry but the question is always bugging me!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Interesting question, to which I don't have a true answer. However, I remember when I was about to cum - she said 'I can feel you cuming.' Perhaps, then, they can feel it. I don't know. :confused:
    I've never felt it
    Everytime ive had sex and they've cummed i have felt it.
    whats it feel like?
    Er the best way to describe it is it feels like a heartbeat inside ya.

Does that make *any* sense?!
    Ye most of my girlfriends can feel when im cumming/ cum

Is there a big difference between when you feel them cum with certain types of condom on etc:
    OR do you prefer when he comes inside you with no condom on?
    I've never been able to feel my boyfriend come inside me. Wish I could though.
    I've never felt it, although the flushed cheeks the groans and the wet patch are abit of a give away;)
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    I've never felt it, although the flushed cheeks the groans and the wet patch are abit of a give away;)

yeah ... ive never actually felt it either.
    Am i actually like the only person who can feel it?!

Good good!
    Well ive had sex with guys with and without and coz the guy wasnt wearing a condom he wouldnt cum thank god) so i couldnt experience that but with the guy with the condom on i felt him cum inside the condom. It was the first time sum1 had cum inside of me (inside a condom) and i was wondering if i would be able to feel it and i did...its nice, its like warm, its wierd but nice. :D

Antalya xxx :wave:
    Originally posted by Antalya
    coz the guy wasnt wearing a condom he wouldnt cum thank god

Enjoy your visit to the clap clinic, you stupid bint.

But to answer the question...yes, a lot of girls can. They can feel the cock swell before the boy comes, as it gets bigger, and they can feel teh throb. The cum is prolly a giveaway too, but you should all be wearing condoms unless youre in a long-term relationship *nod*
    Originally posted by Kermit

Enjoy your visit to the clap clinic, you stupid bint.

We were both virgins o that is why i trusted him and it was quite a long term relationship - 1year and 3 months. So please dont judge people before you no anything about them.
    Originally posted by Antalya

We were both virgins o that is why i trusted him and it was quite a long term relationship - 1year and 3 months. So please dont judge people before you no anything about them.
    You silly arse, it's not just to do with STDs, you can quite easily get pregnant even if he doesn't cum - before he ejaculates, there is still a lot of 'pre-cum' liquid released from the tip of his penis. You are having VERY risky sex.
    i havent felt it! :)
    I know that now, i didnt know that at the time. i dont really know why i was that stupid. i am not with him anymore and my new boyfriend always wears a condom.

At least you gave a nicer reply than Kermit.
    Thanx.

Antalya xxx :wave:

p.s.> i like your little quotey thing at the bottom of your posts - its funny!
    i felt my boyfriend cum inside me wen we had sex, we didnt use a condom (silly i know!). it feels warm and smooth. its a great feeling :D
    i cant feel it at all....:( he dnt even make a sound when he comes he just carries on so i never know if im pleasing him or not....:crying: :crying:
    Ive never felt it either, although I would have thought you'd be able to feel it if he wasnt wearing a condom, but ive never done it without one so I wouldnt know. And Zella I know how you feel, the only way I can tell is by looking at his face....... not a sound at all!
    I thought more women would of felt there men cum inside them?

Guess its just the size of the load sum of us are packing :p
    I sometimes feel it I sometimes don't. Can't explain it. Must just depend on how good the orgasm is etc. Who knows. :confused: This was a useless post wasn't it? Ah well. :p