Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Wanting it?!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Here's goes :

My bfriend has gone to Iraq :( he has only been gone a few days & already I realy want sex!! Usually when he is away in the week I am fine, but because I know he isn't going to be coming home for ages it's hit me that I want it quite bad!! I could never cheat on him because of the guilt! I don't know what I want people to suggest but * shuts up *

Hope everyone is okies xxxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I suggest you get intimate with vibrating objects.
    Think your just gonna have to deal with it :confused:
    Damm xx
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Think your just gonna have to deal with it :confused:

Thats what I was dreading :eek2: It's not just that I want sex though, I want the whole lovey dovey shit as wel!! Like cuddles, & kisses etc! Damm I miss him :crying:
    i bought my girlfriend one of these for valentines. it keeps her company while im away :p
    I'll be 45 mins away from you in Sept. If you can wait that long... :naughty::lol:
    Lol

Oooo yea forgot about that :) I'm hoping he should be home before then though, otherwise a trip up 2 Bangor Uni it will be!! Hehehe :naughty:
    Re: Lol
    Originally posted by Mwaaaa
    a trip up 2 Bangor Uni it will be!! Hehehe :naughty:

How could I refuse? :naughty::D
    aww *huggles* hope your ok! But yeh I sooo know what you mean, it's like when he's there you don't want it so bad, then when he's gone you realise what you're missing out on!
    i think you should just get yourself down to ann summers and spend some cash, just think, wen he gets back u can have as much as u want!!
    It sounds as if you just want affection from the guy you don't actually want him you just want the affection. How do you feel about him in Iraq do you care for him?
    Course!!

Course I do, we have been together nearly 1yr & have spoke about getting engaged etc :) I love him to bits & I miss him!

If he could never cuddle me etc anymore I'd still want him!

I hate him being there. Im so worried about him & I have never felt so lonely before!