Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hey, dunno what to do....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone!

Just somethin thats been really gettin to me lately, need some help! lol

OK Theres this girl i met a while ago ( a friend of a friend kinda thing) and she is completley amazing! Thing is i really want to get together with her sometime (soon!) but everytime i meet her its like we only get a few mins to speak to each other. I basically want to, well, ask her out i suppose, but just never seem to get the chance. All my mates are always givin it "oh when are you gonna get together with her, she's all you talk about" etc...

Im thinkin the same thing, just dunno how to ask her, or what to ask her next time i see her??? lol! i know it sounds dumb! But what do you guys reckon?? any help appreciated as i know this post must sound like a load of gibberish! lol sorry! :rolleyes: just cant stop thinkin of her lately!

Cheers for listenin!

Comments

• Options
    dear god, your name... scared me... shitless... ok. *deep breaths*

you could simply ask her out, or if you are too shy / nervous / dont have enough time you could always ask her out sometimes as a mate, then tell her then.

*is still shaking from the name*

but either way it's up to you in the end you are going to need to ask her out or just get on with your life, do you know how she feels about you?
  • Options
    Ok why not ask her whether she knows whats on at the cinema and would she like to go and see a film she likes with you. That should break the ice a bit.
  • Options
    cheers people

Oh and why does my name scare you shyboyinthecorner????:confused: lol found that quite funny! hehe, :)

Anyway, just see what happens, will probably see her on thursday. Later:confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rio
    cheers people

Oh and why does my name scare you shyboyinthecorner????:confused: lol found that quite funny! hehe, :)

Anyway, just see what happens, will probably see her on thursday. Later:confused:

one of my best mates' nick names is Rio, and your dilemma is very similar to one he is in. And the thing is if he found out the kind of stuff I have done then well... I don't think he would stand by me.
  • Options
    ugh! i went thru this with my boyf... well, him with me. he told me once we got together how hard he found it to ask me out somewhere.

he asked me for a drink at the pub which was nice, somewhere with mutual ground so its no pressure, a little bit of noise or a few people so it avoids any silences (dont panic!). be you, enjoy spending time with her and then you can take it from there. Just dont be something you arent and if shes as amazing as you think she is (which is the NICEST thing a guy can say) then she will appreciate it, and being asked on a 'date' is the greatest feeling, go for it, let me know how it goes! good luck.x.x
  • Options
    Hey, thanks so much , yous have been loads of help :)

And yeah she is as amazing as i say , seriosuly!

And shyboy..... lol maybe you are my mate??? haha how funny would that be! anyways.