Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The Bush Doctrine.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://encarta.msn.com/guide/USMilitaryBushDoctrine.asp

If anyone feels like reading it, I'd love to know what you think of it. Be exact in relation to exact directives within the doctrine.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the pnj doctrine ..."yes master, yes master, yes master".
    until of course the master tells him to put on a uniform and go the dessert to kill or be killed.
    Actually MR. Im willing to give pnj the benefit of the doubt if he holds true to the change of perspective he has mentioned elsewhere only hours ago.

Perhaps he truly is starting to see just how sanitised a view of things he has been fed. Time will tell of course.

NB: Fear not pnj, ill get around to commenting on your article soon. Might actually be on the weekend as it looks like im gonna be swamped tomorrow but I wont forget.
    Good. I'd like to hear viewpoints on this. Anyone who wants to understand America right now should read this. I think fear is driving people to believe in this doctrine.
    Jesus...not read it all yet but I get the gist...USA to be able to make premptive nuclear attacks on other countries!!!

Mmmmm....great Idea Mr Bush!! Can every other country do the same? Lets start by bombing the US then...we may as well get started on world destruction..

This is very scary!!
    Glad you read it byny. I wanted people to know the "big picture" of Bush's policy. Some reputable newspaper yesterday said it's not a doctrine, it's a plan for World War 3. The Hawks in his cabinet believe Al Qaeda is in 62 countries. And either those countries will route out terror or we'll attack them.

Sounds like a lifetime of wars to me.
    I suspect the reality of how much such perpetual warmongering will cost us, not just economically but politically as well both at home and throughout the world would cause all but the most vociferous warmongers to finally decry such a national posture.
    I think if nothing happens during this war in terms of a terrorist attack...people are going to start questioning how many rights people are giving up. My dad says this period of time is not normal for America. I don't know if you read this post Clandestine but I'd thought you'd find it interesting.

The war has the strongest support in the MidWest, Then West, Then East...where all the terrorists threats/attacks happened.