Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Odd, surreal experiences

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When I was at school, I was really shy and I would never chat to a female in fear of not knowing what to say and going red.

One day, two friends and I were sitting on a seat beside our town's bus station having a talk and a laugh.

This gorgeous lass, probably a year or so younger than me, sat on a wall six or seven metres away. I vividly remember, more than anything else, her wearing two sexy hair-like bands on both arms, in presumably a summer outfit.

She kept looking at me, unaware that I (and my friends) was looking at her. Laughably and embarrassingly, I went to the toilet in quick succession merely to look at her on the way back. Contrary to my friends' advice, I stupidly and totally regrettably did not speak to her.

She then boarded a bus heading to a nearby coastal village and that was the last I saw of her.

It is strange how this sticks in my memory. I sometimes wonder what might have happened if I was as confident as I am now. But then I cannot do anything about it, for it is in the past.

Have you had such experiences?

Comments

• Options
    yea, at butlins, tehre was this girl in a red dress. she was so fine, and we were sharing a table with her. she kept looking at me but i was too shy to say anything then she went to dance. i should have danced with her. but i was far too scared. eek dancing brings back scary scary memories.

:nervous:
  • Options
    yeh totally, get those kind of experiences more often than i'd care to remember...get really embarrassed and go shy but keep going back to get another look...story of my life so if you've got over that kind of thing then could you please tell me how to stop pissing around and actually get on with saying hi etc. and asking someone out. ? :)
    The Silly String
  • Options
    Too many times to remember. I have so many regrets about girls I didn't go up to even to this day.