Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

what would you do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Things are breaking down with my boyfriend and i have met someone who i really like. In a perfect world we would get together but he is going away for about a year soon. Would you just hang out as friends and make the most of the time or take it further? I think i should just be mates with him and hopefully see him when he comes back. Then see what the situation is like :crazyeyes :eek2:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    keep it short and sweet, part on good terms but dont get too involved
    If I were you I'd sort things out with your boyfriend first. If things are going wrong anyway then it needs to be done, and still being with him whilst getting to know this other bloke might just make it more complicated.
    I am going to end things with my boyfriend soon, not because of this other guy but because im not happy with our relationship at all. Guess i will just hang out with the other guy until he leaves and hopefully keep in touch. This is a bit of a nightmare! :rolleyes:
    Just get to know this new guy and see what happens!

Good luck hun :)
    theres always other guys who are not going away?
    there are a lot of people, i'm sure there must be someone who is more suited??
    Wish i could feel that......im going crazy though. Why do feelings do this to me?! :crazyeyes Im hurt again, just my luck. 3rd time :(