Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Saturday :D

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Good god.

Only having down powder a few times I thought I'd buy 3 1/2 grams on Friday to take another weekend off the evil pills, hehe. :D

So I done about 1 1/2 grams, maybe 2 via my nostrils..and fuck man, what a jibbering mess I turned into lol.:rolleyes:

All that along with the regular half ounce mix and trip to the pub, didn't leave me looking clever.

I didn't sleep, then I had to go out on Saturday to the Wales v Ireland, but this involved Hospitality seats at the Vale of Glamorgan Country Club, meeting the Welsh side, going to the match..all with family, friends, family business colleagues..on a come down!!!! :mad:

never again..spent about hour whiteing out in the toilets then decided to 'drink myself better'..hehe..never worked, and we lost..

Gutted :(

Comments

• Options
    Tut tut tut....

Silly boy!

These things only seem like good ideas when you're already fucked. If you are already fucked there really is no need to keep filling yourself full of more of the crap, now is there?
  • Options
    Do you mean coke powder? I presume you do, if it was mdma then I'd suggest that its cut, you'd be bordering on dead if you snorted 1.5g of pure, I guess it depends over how long I suppose.
  • Options
    Sorry, I was referring to speed, it's what we call powder down here, my bad :D

Nah snorting pills is always funny, and I've never done coke, don't know any dealers I trust enough to buy it off :(
  • Options
    Well it depends on the strengh but if you get going properly then a few grams of speed turn into a very small pile quickly, put you pay for it later.
    I remember railing through about a gram of what must have been close to pure, I started snorting at 9am and did my last line mid afternoon the next day, in all it was about 40hours straight wizzing, can you say crash and burn.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Well it depends on the strengh but if you get going properly then a few grams of speed turn into a very small pile quickly, put you pay for it later.
    I remember railing through about a gram of what must have been close to pure, I started snorting at 9am and did my last line mid afternoon the next day, in all it was about 40hours straight wizzing, can you say crash and burn.

My hero. ;)
  • Options
    I'll take that as not being really sarcastic.
  • Options
    hehehe :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I'll take that as not being really sarcastic.

I wasn't being sarcastic at all, no really, I wasn't...
    hehe

Actually I wasn't, you is hardcore :p